Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fashhunnn

Only caught the end of it but she said her views have gone way down the last few months because Instagram isn't pushing her work out there and that it's not a reflection of her followers.. someone asked her what she thought of the new influencer degree and she said she'd love to be a guest speaker because it's not as easy as people think. She also wondered who will be teaching it and what the curriculum will be. She's going to dinner and drinks with her fam tonight then bingo. She was half an hour early for a parent teacher meeting because she doesn't do details

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So I presume they are on a freebie somewhere tonight as the kids are pawned off overnight.

Probably why Sienna wasn't allowed to have her party today. The meanness of giving away the bunting is something else. Heaven forbid the child got to keep it as a little memento. FFS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

jazzbot

VIP Member
I just can't get my head around 'family piercing day down the square' and it's not the first time? Very strange, chavtastic carry on. She said they were getting matching ones so everyone got the same place done? Is Kips' Ma tatted and pierced up to her gills at this stage? They must all look a state. Is it any wonder Paddy's Ma ran a mile? (Dim, Paddy, Jen etc are rarely around her anymore).

She must have asked Kips Ma to video it for her 'big important job' and boast she'd get them all done for free for de 'exposure'. Big celeb boss bitch down the square Tallagh. Give me strength....

Piercings can be really stylish on the right person but when you theme it with a 'biker trunchbull' getup you're going to look rough af. She'll wear the fook out of her free bin liner jacket. It'll stink to the high heavens. She looks like one of the old bahhered and weathered looking Mas on Love Hate hanging around de flahs.

I really wouldn't past them to get matching neck tattoos next.

---

Has anyone noticed she keeps calling everything 'little' all of a sudden? A new voibe no doubt. 'Lil' jackeh, lil cake...

Speaking of the cake yesterday. How thick is she?

'Jush goh dis lil pumpkin cake oi love ih buh,i dunno whahs in ih'

Maybe some fucking pumpkin Grease?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

jazzbot

VIP Member
She left them all waiting in the piercing place while she sat in the car talking shite into the phone. Can you imagine her arriving on late only to see her take the phone out? You just know she stomped in and said she was “Working”. No apology given. No manners. 🤡
Jesus that so called jumper barely covers her ass ,
Biker trunchbull
Biker trunchbull 😂😂😂😂 bet the thread bare spanx were out in force. Matching her bin bag jackeh. Biker Spanx up on depop tomorrow “once twice brand new” 🥴

This looks absolutely horrendous!
0D7D4897-C31F-4648-AE0B-E5B2B73BAF01.jpeg

Looks like she’s heading up to give Decco the money she owes on the 4th floor.

Very appropriate for family body piercing bonding day though in fairness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow - just catching up on Grabby Grace. She is the epitome of greedy. So she's selling clothes on Depop (what happened to all your monthly donations Grace?!) She's actually sold that dress she wore to her London wedding tasting - the dress she said she got from Jen?! The one she used AF Links on too. So she got it for free (from Jen) linked it to get any AF from Shein, and then sold it?!
I know she grabs with both hands, never says thank-you and has the smuggest (?) head on the planet - but this is a new low!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ah lads! The big happy head on her meeting up with her mates in town to get her ears pierced with her birthday vouchers from her Ma while her child spends the full day in creche for absolutely no reason. You couldn’t make it up! She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Useless sod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
2 pairs of white/cream joggers for a little boy. For winter.

Does she know how to dress ANYONE ??!

Reactions: 38

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Not to be ageist but she looks to be considerably older than all those she is pictured with. I’d be a bit embarrassed to be a mother of 2 in her thirties forsaking time with my children to hang around with people 10 years younger than me wearing cheapo fast fashion.

Reactions: 37

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Scuherred meals, Cluherred ears. Sellin me rags, “brand new” but no tags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's the parent who blocks up the footpath with a big ass car minutes from home instead of walking and implementing some healthy habits with the kids and using it as an opportunity to teach the safe cross code. We all know these lazy mothers who don't work and block up everywhere delaying people with their 4 x 4s while sipping coffees and chattering on the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36