Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She thinks she has accountability? Imagine if someone msgd her to ask how that was going? Blocked and deleted straight away.
Shes promised to do 5k about 4 times and not completed one, each time no accountability. One time was 5k for a charity and she didn't even walk it.

Look running isn't for everyone but she does feck all cardio at all. Her walks are around the green circle in her estate, she has a high energy dog and that hadn't gotten her arse moving.

I wouldn't even believe her unless she filmed the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LennonRoad

VIP Member
B2b are giving out Bulmers as a ‘reward’ to gym goers who complete a big day ? 😂😂😂

Says all you need to know about that gym
Absolute knacks😂😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Plastic boots and a plastic jackehh,
Cooking plastic food from a packehh
Epically failing to keep up with TikTok, so another piercing on me big ole block.

• Haha

Yummum2020

I’ve figured it out. Grace claims to have anxiety. My theory is she started out with Rosie, sue and the likes. Every single one of them have everything an influencer could ask for - brands, businesses, fabulous houses, fabulous cars and an abundance of money to spend on designer clothes and accessories. Look at how useless she is in comparison even Terror the fake pregnancy issues bitch has a brand of her own and don’t even get me started on dumb and dumber with biabelle tan; what does grease have? A shitty 3 bed in tallaght? A few press drops here and there?

She has nothing I would envy nothing I would ever aspire to have. Even her relationship looks so forced like they are both trapped. It’s pathetic. No wonder she claims she has anxiety it’s the only thing she has going for her realistically and the only way she can get out of having the same responsibilities as the other shower of gobshites.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's the only one with a drink in the group photo.
She genuinely looks like someone's drunk aunt who thinks she's down with the kids.

Imagine being a guest at this event, an inspirational person, I saw a beautiful lady with no hair so I'm presuming she's been through some sort of treatment..... imagine being her and having to watch these idiots posing on the steps because they were invited by a wine company 🙄

• Haha

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Why does she continue to dress Hayden like that.. its neither here nor there, dungarees are for babies ad toddler like what age is now 3 / 4? The party decor including the cake was all pink and girly but yet she chose to dress Sienna in black...

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Go on the back2basics insta and watch the shitty form on the ski erg, but sure who cares about form when you're in beast mode :rolleyes:
Holy shit. That’s all I can say about that “training day” as they put it. Doing deadlifts and other heavy weights at speed? Are they mad? Most of their forms are out the window. They are looking at loads of injuries from doing this. It’s a big mickey swinging contest. 🙄And kids there too! Like WTF? They must have massive public liability insurance. Tosspots. 🙄

spotlight

VIP Member
So that’s why there was no clothes haul for sienna cause she treated her self again instead
---
The t-shirt with the fake chain print 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tits, flaps, spanx, I can't with this one. Pulling her hair back like that does her no favours at all.
Omg new thread title. Tits , flaps , Spanx and chains

• Haha

Riffraff81

The cake looked fab BUT for a 70 yr olds birthday, it's was Grace's vision🙄, why couldn't she ask S what kind of cake she'd like, but no, it's all about Grace and what she wants😡

Reactions: 24

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Fuck me more eating and faffing about at events only to show one story of the product and 27 fucking angles of the food and her dome head

• Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
It grinds my gears the way she speaks when she goes up an octave at the end of each sentence. Please someone tell me they know what I mean 😂

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'm no expert whatsoever but she would be far better off forgetting about the gym, and going for good strenuous walks as exercise instead, not just arsing around the green in front of her house, with the dog.

And work on her eating habits, most importantly.
She undid anything she burned today with that hotdog and bulmers alone. I can’t believe a gym would dish out that kind of food as a reward.