Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredandemotional

So glad she clarified that jackeh is faux leather ....the quality is so good, I assumed it was real!!!!!! #binbag

They are dog rough, as a group..... as bad as eachother

I can't even begin with the photoshopping ....who is she kidding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

jazzbot

VIP Member
I know I should know better at this stage. But I’m shocked she’d have the balls to show up to the training day. I would be mortified showing up when I didn’t put the effort or training in. People probably wondering who she is. It’s Grease all over.

And I Suppose that back won’t break itself. 🥴 She’ll be Poured into a bodycon later that is supposed to be a shift dress with her plastic cotton eyed Greasey boots to party snd celebrate all her hard work at the gym. 🫠

I can’t get over a gym dishing out bulmers… tell me you’re not a chav gym without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Well Fock me she’s in her Soup Era
Have you heard?

depression hits July and August but fear not- by some back to school miracle it’s cured at 9am Sept 1st

Why does anyone care what she or Mags think about anything??

OT slightly but how can her "mate" Shoshanna afford a shop in Dundrum? Its a shop selling other companies posh kids toys, I get there is a large market for that but surely online would be way more cost effective than wasting rent in Dundrum (which ain't cheap)

Jennymac

VIP Member
She has not got a clue I suffer with severe anxiety I was meant to go to dinner with friends last Saturday I had yo cancel as I had a bad attack just at the thoughts of going out I was exhausted from it and spent the evening in bed . She has been out at every chance she got . Funny how her mental health suffered when the kids finished school for the summer well sienna because we know hayden is in full time creche and nanny Sandra fecked off to Canada for the summer one less babysitter for her but she is all better now her kids are gone from her all day and nanny Sandra is back to takeover at the weekends

• Heart

foxwarren

VIP Member
Lemon cake with lemon curd; just what kids love. Siennas’ outfit is perfect for the teenager Grease keeps saying she has. Poor kid probably has burns from the slide on her legs after it.

And she needed to get home because her and Chris are being collected for dinner and drinks. Someone asked her what it’s like going from one to two kids she said she loved having babies always wanted to be a mother but it’s a lot to think about when you want to go do things like meet friends and family cos you have to think about who can mind the kids.
She might have thought about that before having them, my God. That's turned my stomach hearing that. Being a parent means making sacrifices to look after, nourish, cherish and raise your children. Not treat them as an inconvenience and an accessory you need to find somewhere for when it comes to doing what you want. So disgusting. Imagine feeling unwanted and like a burden when you're so little and reliant on the two people who made you. Gross.
Also her engagement rates are a reflection on her followers. Most are bought and have no more interest in looking at anything she does.

Fifimcred

All the clothes she picked are rank. Also Grease for the love of God go and buy the child a decent pair of shoes. You cheap ass slob.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
She could easily be running 5k by Christmas if she stuck with a plan. She won't though as she sees nothing through. She'll be on in January talking about holding herself accountable, being consistent with the gym, healthy eating, running club and it will all be forgotten about by February.
She’ll probably get “ubsessed” with ice hockey in Canada (once she discovers it of course) and make a ridiculous statement about taking it up back home. Just in time for her January resolution bs.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
So she used the children’s allowance to buy another pair of bet on spanx that she thinks are ok to wear with a crop top?

You could hear the excitement in her voice. She’s on the way in to get a free feed! Moo-uve ouh me way! Getting the luas in so she can get sloshed. 🥴

Reactions: 25

lavendervase

VIP Member
Jesus Christ you’d think she’d cured cancer the way she’s going on. You ran for about 10
Minutes Grace catch a grip.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I see they are giving ‘guest’ passes to some insta family ones for The Lion King in Bord Gais

I swear to god it would make you so annoyed
It’s almost 400€ for a family of 2ad2ch to go
And by no means does The Lion King need extra hun exposure

If this lazy lump gets free tickets I might cry

• Angry

purpleorangepink

The amount of time she spends away from her children at weekends is unreal. She’s not being paid to attend these events, they are not work. I have children the same age as hers and I can’t imagine taking off every weekend and leaving them behind. They would be heartbroken. I’m not a mam martyr and my children drive me insane half the time but I just find it so sad and feel so sorry for her poor kids.

• Heart