Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Speechless that the child didn't even get the weekend to enjoy her birthday badge and bunting. Just awful. That bunting could have been used for all her parties for the next few years. Her name is not going to change just the age which was easily removed or she could have pinned it on the wall over the child's bed. Such disregard. I said on Thursday the reason for the school night party was because she had plans she wouldn't change, that was proven to be true. As for the Shepherds pie, just what every over used babysitter wants, a thrown together dinner. The least she could do is use her own money to feed her children. That behaviour is something to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lazydaisy1980

She was able to attend an awful lot of events and nights away during a period where she was suffering terribly with anxiety and feelings of dread . It also doesn’t say much for Jens retreat that she came back feeling worse than ever 😳

She doesn't look comfortable nor happy in her grid photograph. Its long since time for her to be selective about what she attends instead of going to the opening of an envelope and every invite she gets to fill a chair. On a weekend too, with a small family at home before they're back into another week of routine. The fact that sitting in an uncomfortable dress at an event she's no more interest in nor anything in common with the nominees says it all really about where her priorities are. Getting a free feed in seems to be her number one.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
That is the worst pleather biker jacket I've ever seen. Its oversized but looks like it would barley zip up on her.
The dress barely covers her arse, thankfully she put tights on. No words for the boots.
Her piercings are a mess. No rhyme or reason to them. I've lost of ear piercings but there's a pattern, her ears are like her gaff, cluhhered.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

jazzbot

VIP Member
Wow - just catching up on Grabby Grace. She is the epitome of greedy. So she's selling clothes on Depop (what happened to all your monthly donations Grace?!) She's actually sold that dress she wore to her London wedding tasting - the dress she said she got from Jen?! The one she used AF Links on too. So she got it for free (from Jen) linked it to get any AF from Shein, and then sold it?!
I know she grabs with both hands, never says thank-you and has the smuggest (?) head on the planet - but this is a new low!
And she’s listing them as “brand new” ! I’ve reported her loads of time on Depop but they haven’t stepped in.

For anyone not familiar, this is the description of a brand new listing and your item must fall under the correct condition:
F0ECE3CB-8A26-4274-93B9-284F1FA238E9.jpeg

You have to manually go in and check this, it’s not a default setting btw.

it’s hard to know if she’s just thick or as stated already does she think because she’s such a celeb that people want her smelly gash clothes.

I bet some of it so poor it isn’t even acceptable at a charity shop. It’s awful she can’t donate some of it like the every day Joe soap does.

Last edited:

Kilingtime

VIP Member
How has she made it to 35?

Does she not feel like an absolute tit making those reels? Swirling around and blowing kisses? I don't know anyone else (even 15yrs younger!) who goes on like that.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
She'll wear those plastic cowboy boots to death and then pop them in depop as brand new ams some stupid fcuker will buy them.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
I see her Monark roomie is off on a freebie with Don to the G in Galway. Grease wasn't invited by either the G or Dim.
And Jen is on a freebie over nighter with Carter. Grease really is being left behind by everyone. Now if only PR companies could get the finger out and remover her from their lists for her daily freebie feeds that would be great 👍

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The boob wobble when she leaps in the air. It was a 3.5 on the richter scale with aftershocks felt as far away as Tuam.

This just took me the fuck out I have tears rolling down my face
---
She reminds me of Nessa from Gavin and Stacy in that dress and boots combo

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
If you’re out of breath putting your Spanx on and we can see your belly button through them they’re too tight Usain Bolt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Any dress you can see your belly button in should be binned, it’s an awful look on a person of ANY size, unless there’s a midriff part on show then you shouldn’t be able to trace out the bellybutton, that red dress….. how did she actually manage to get into it even 🥴

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
What's the point of her fucking office if she's gonna lie and edit videos on her bed.
Give those kids back their rooms you selfish mare.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I was reading old threads yesterday because someone mentioned the mother and baby fair and I wanted to see what that was about. Anyway this post about the wedding dress had me in knots laughing. 🤣

View attachment 2486650
It legit looked like a big Nappy and a bikini top! 😳 Nappy more so from some of the motions shots from behind. Jesus the entertainment from that wedding will never be matched again.

Oh sorry I mean a diaper Greasy 🥴

• Haha