Faces by Grace #106 Absenteee Mudder, house filled wih cluhher, food full of buhher looks like scuhher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really makes a mockery of anxiety I don’t suffer but someone close to me does and it’s awful
There is nothing wrong with this one when it comes to escaping her kids
She should be ashamed of herself 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has not got a clue I suffer with severe anxiety I was meant to go to dinner with friends last Saturday I had yo cancel as I had a bad attack just at the thoughts of going out I was exhausted from it and spent the evening in bed . She has been out at every chance she got . Funny how her mental health suffered when the kids finished school for the summer well sienna because we know hayden is in full time creche and nanny Sandra fecked off to Canada for the summer one less babysitter for her but she is all better now her kids are gone from her all day and nanny Sandra is back to takeover at the weekends

• Heart
Reactions: 26
we all know she doesn’t have actual anxiety. she’s just allergic to being a responsible adult and parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really comes across as not a nice person 😡the smugness in that video is off the scale over a bloody pot of soup 😂 she hasn’t really mentioned Jen or Dim much lately wonder have they had enough of her. I can only imagine she’s hard work and draining as a friend
Everything has to be about her

Reactions: 12
Halfway through watching todays stories and had to press pause and pop over here - when she said “I know you wanna try sum of me soup but your noh gehhin any” was she talking to one of the kids?!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Halfway through watching todays stories and had to press pause and pop over here - when she said “I know you wanna try sum of me soup but your noh gehhin any” was she talking to one of the kids?!😂😂😂
No, she said she was talking to the Dog. She wouldn't have been so friendly if it was to the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
N
nah the dog, she said. no way were the kids home. Straight to after school with them.

Reactions: 7
Round in Nanny Sandra's eating her share of the birthday cake (no doubt while the majority of it is back in her own house) 👀🙈

Reactions: 9
Those cakes remind me of a wreath on a grave.
It's the fact she says "my vision" not what Sienna asked for. I get its just a cake but most kids would ask for a design or some characters. That girl does all that too, grace just wants whats on tiktok or what she sees as trendy (I know people think they're old fashioned but that style is actually in). It's just another sign who it's all about grace and what she wants

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.