Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Is Sasha dead yet?

Moving house during back to school wasn't ideal timing 🥴 Couldn't keep up with your greasy girl's antics. But I did catch her patting herself on the back for being a St. Pats ambassador. Neck of BRASS this one.

So the kids were packed off to Anne's for the weekend? Grease went out with some friends and Kips was..... where exactly? Two walrus teenagers. You'd swear they got landed with kids at 14 and their young parents are mucking in to help give them some glimpse of their teenager years before it's too late.

---

I won't get a chance to fully catch up but to say I am shocked at how offended people were by a joke would be an understatement. On here of all places! Apologies to anyone who felt offended but the intention was to point out how ridiculous Grace is. I do not condone what the Catholic church did and continues to do. Obviously!

I feel silly having to explain what I meant but I really don't understand how in a thread where there are daily comments about Grace having no interest in her kids, running away from them with her walrus at every opportunity, dumping them with whoever who will take them and concerns for their welfare and appearance (even very personal claims about their performance in school) would be offended by a hypothetical joke about Grease being in a very real situation that only stopped in the 90s and how even in that extreme situation she'd put herself first. I could go into grave detail explaining the meaning behind the parallels I tried to draw but if you were offended, sorry again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
I’m sick to death of her and all these fuckers going on about autumn winter vibes
Just shut up
Oh soup season
Oh pumpkin spice season

Maybe get a job season?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
I’ve just come home from hospital after a few nights as my baby was very sick.
I’ve a feeling I’m gonna be going back in again as he’s been very sick. That grace is being a mom, having to leave your other kids to try mind one. The mom guilt I’m having right now is just 😢😢😢😢
My Kids were so upset I wasn’t around all
Week and now having to go do it all again..Pls light a candle for my baba

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

jazzbot

VIP Member
Just gone through all her latest Depop listings. She’s claiming her old shite is brand new again. Stuff sold already and only up 2 hours. Beans on toast till month end for Mitch the mommy

this was my fav:
3F9F8B45-26D5-4DA5-B43B-686B2E1CD560.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

snoopie420

Only caught the end of it but she said her views have gone way down the last few months because Instagram isn't pushing her work out there and that it's not a reflection of her followers.. someone asked her what she thought of the new influencer degree and she said she'd love to be a guest speaker because it's not as easy as people think. She also wondered who will be teaching it and what the curriculum will be. She's going to dinner and drinks with her fam tonight then bingo. She was half an hour early for a parent teacher meeting because she doesn't do details
And she needed to get home because her and Chris are being collected for dinner and drinks. Someone asked her what it’s like going from one to two kids she said she loved having babies always wanted to be a mother but it’s a lot to think about when you want to go do things like meet friends and family cos you have to think about who can mind the kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The boots look like plastic and the jacket looks like when you borrow a fellas suit at a wedding at the end of the night #fall-vibez 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You are reaching for the products and you are obsessed with them because they are free.

FREE FREE FREE FREE.

I think it's beyond greedy to put up products with affiliate links to try make money on FREE FUCKING PRODUCTS.

It shouldn't be allowed.

Also showing your nearly empty products while tagging the brand is BEGGING..... MODERN DAY BEGGING....

PRICK.

Sorry for shouting 😁💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46