Faces by Grace #106 Absenteee Mudder, house filled wih cluhher, food full of buhher looks like scuhher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's been tagged in her stories then it's been gifted. One thing for certain, if Grace has to pay for it it's never mentioned 🤷🏻‍♀️

Imagine being so skint you have to beg for freebies for your child's birthday!

It's nearly my child's birthday and I've not gone wild but have bought a few bits and pieces and I know she will have a ball.

Take some pride in yourself Grace!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s trying to dress hey hey in clothes like eimear varian Barry- she hasn’t an original thought in her stupid bleeping head
She’s OBSESSED with EVB, sure she gave Sienna the middle name Harper after Eimear called her daughter Harper. Same way she had to get the same cat as Lydia. She defo has a touch of the single white females.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Part of me thinks she begged everything for the party
It would t surprise me in the least if she did. I can see her emailing them all on the beg.
---
And what’s wrong with hopping on to Ali Express and ordering a few party bits? You just have to be organised

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A school night party smacks of either not being able to blag a freebie on a Saturday, or plans she has that she won't change. If you paid for something you'd feel no reason to have to tag and thank the person/place , therefore I believe it was gifted. The cake looks cherry to me, hopefully the child likes that flavour. Again if it was gifted, more fool the producers. Seeing her wedged on the slide made me smile though, every cloud ☁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor kid, I wonder was she even allowed to invite a few friends.
All begged or at the very least, she got the place cheap on a Thursday evening.

The kids will realise one day, in the future, that nothing was done for them, it was all for the 'gram and the likes.
It's actually very sad how she sees them just as useful performing monkeys, not as people in their own right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Funky Monkeys mustn't be coughing up any more freebies for Grace. She has tagged the beejayus out of this other place, 100% gifted.
Sienna's outfit isn't really birthday party appropriate IMO - it actually looks like something Grace would wear herself. Something with a bit of colour and a pair of tights would be better - again just my opinion.
Cake and buns look fab. Although it was more about Grace - lemon curd? "her vision"?
Genuine question - are dungarees not really awkward for a young boy to manage?

Edit to add: just watched her reel on Insta-whatcha-call-it so as to not give her views - she showed loads of the cake and buns and tagged them - they have to be a freebie.
Now I'm probably really nit-picking but her beside Sienna for the camera while singing happy birthday smiling and giving off "I'm a fúckin' fantastic mudder" vibes - maybe it was just me but I was nearly always behind the camera when that was going on or standing back for others to get photos of kiddo, maybe stepping in for one quick photo with the chlid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funky Monkeys mustn't be coughing up any more freebies for Grace. She has tagged the beejayus out of this other place, 100% gifted.
Sienna's outfit isn't really birthday party appropriate IMO - it actually looks like something Grace would wear herself. Something with a bit of colour and a pair of tights would be better - again just my opinion.
Cake and buns look fab. Although it was more about Grace - lemon curd? "her vision"?
Genuine question - are dungarees not really awkward for a young boy to manage?

Edit to add: just watched her reel on Insta-whatcha-call-it so as to not give her views - she showed loads of the cake and buns and tagged them - they have to be a freebie.
Now I'm probably really nit-picking but her beside Sienna for the camera while singing happy birthday smiling and giving off "I'm a fúckin' fantastic mudder" vibes - maybe it was just me but I was nearly always behind the camera when that was going on or standing back for others to get photos of kiddo, maybe stepping in for one quick photo with the chlid.
All about grace! Living vicariously through her child, obviously the vision of the perfect birthday cake she would’ve wanted as a child. No child is going to ask for a poxy lemon curd cake with cherries and I’d say none of them ate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm the same and most parents are....I've always said when I die there will be no recent photos of me around for them to remember me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm the same and most parents are....I've always said when I die there will be no recent photos of me around for them to remember me!
I am like this also but I am trying to get in more pictures, I much rather taking the picture than being in it but when I am gone I want them to have pictures to look back on, they won't care how I looked even if I hate myself in pictures, I won't be taking the spotlight away from them though obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am like this also but I am trying to get in more pictures, I much rather taking the picture than being in it but when I am gone I want them to have pictures to look back on, they won't care how I looked even if I hate myself in pictures, I won't be taking the spotlight away from them though obviously
Absolutely! x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
All about grace! Living vicariously through her child, obviously the vision of the perfect birthday cake she would’ve wanted as a child. No child is going to ask for a poxy lemon curd cake with cherries and I’d say none of them ate it!
100% her vision 🙄here’s a vision let your daughter have the birthday she wants , it’s not your day you selfish Cnut

Reactions: 15
Awk aren't we all the same! One or the other of us would often get in a photo with the child but we've starting making a effort in recent years to get a photo of all of us together. I know I was nit picking and she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Gets into the photo - she's trying to steal the child's limelight. Doesn't get into the photo - she should be in these photos for memories.

Reactions: 4
Your "muddering" all wrong!!

You need to be up front and centre, push the child behind you and make sure YOU blow out the candles!!

I could do with a few pennies into the coffers for my advice, PayPal me @imnotacunt (minimum €5) for me flah whihs

Ta!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont get those saying "give the child the party they want" it looked like a lovely party and Sienna looked really happy. Really on here she can't win. If it was at home it would be would you bring the child to a playcentre! Really nit picking imo.
Like I know she's a beggy wagon but still!

Reactions: 5
I dont get those saying "give the child the party they want" it looked like a lovely party and Sienna looked really happy. Really on here she can't win. If it was at home it would be would you bring the child to a playcentre! Really nit picking imo.
Like I know she's a beggy wagon but still!
I think she brings out the worst in us!! Sienna looked like she enjoyed it, the venue looked great etc. The cake and the what she dressed the poor kids in was a joke .That's not a little girl cake no way Sienna chose it. It's the ambiguity over whether it was gifted or discounted ( cake and venue). She's so sly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.