Faces by Grace #106 Absenteee Mudder, house filled wih cluhher, food full of buhher looks like scuhher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she brings out the worst in us!! Sienna looked like she enjoyed it, the venue looked great etc. The cake and the what she dressed the poor kids in was a joke .That's not a little girl cake no way Sienna chose it. It's the ambiguity over whether it was gifted or discounted ( cake and venue). She's so sly.
Yeh maybe ha! Oh I totally agree Sienna's outfit was not appropriate for a playcentre.

Reactions: 7
No offence but are u living under a rock ? these cakes are all the rage at the mo for people of all ages … they’re very very on trend
1st I've seen, and def won't be devo if I don't see another! The cupcakes and all the fab piping I've seen, and also on cakes, but this one just looks like it's for an old woman🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
My shup in the poh, omfg
---
Her therapist needs to remind her that she is a tool 🤣 I agree
---
So basically everyone if u r feeling crappy and anxious and overwhelmed just make sun shup in a poh it will make u really happy and remember to make some me time for urself 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she think she's hilarious. Relatable, quirky, funny. It's not her. Grabby and grumpy that is her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Casually sitting there waiting for Heston Blumenthal to call 🙄 ffs, soup is literally the most basic thing to make. She lets the bloody soup maker do it anyway. Anyone can throw oil over a cauliflower season it, whack it in a tray and fire it in the oven. You'd swear she was the head chef in Gordon Ramsays place. And the way she refers to feeling anxious in moments and moments of dread... News bloody flaaaaash... Its called LIFE! We all experience that on the daily but we don't sulk in bed and make everyone give us attention because we recognise and appreciate that everyone has those moments and gets on with things. It's part and parcel of being a human being. She's incapable of processing any emotions that don't feel like fluffy marshmallows and that she's wonderful and shiny and beautiful. She really is easy not to like.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Sounds like I was talking to the kids like that’ it’s ok Grease, we know the kids won’t be home before 6.

Reactions: 19
Well Fock me she’s in her Soup Era
Have you heard?

depression hits July and August but fear not- by some back to school miracle it’s cured at 9am Sept 1st

Reactions: 26
Yeh maybe ha! Oh I totally agree Sienna's outfit was not appropriate for a playcentre.
It looked a lovely party, but the outfits on both her kids were questionable. Maybe Sienna wanted to wear a ‘fancy/grown up’ outfit but throw a pair of tights on her for a play centre. Neither of the kids had socks on which I find gross in a place like that…. No matter how clean they seem they are always fairly feral!

Reactions: 8
tights or long shorts at least, those slides give my kids slide burn :ROFLMAO: and yes even if its a private party, socks are non negotionable. I thought that was the rule in those places?

Reactions: 11
How is she still banging on about Australia!
Is she referring to the break up in Australia as being the worst time in her life?

Just incredible her worst anxiety hits when kids on summer holidays! And she has no realisation, that everyone gets stressed / anxious.. its life!! I bet Anne / Mags get v stressed & anxious minding her kids constantly!!

But herself & Kips are 10/10 Mongey! Sure that's all that matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was able to attend an awful lot of events and nights away during a period where she was suffering terribly with anxiety and feelings of dread . It also doesn’t say much for Jens retreat that she came back feeling worse than ever 😳

Reactions: 31
My worst anxiety is also during the school holidays. I have a lot of kids and absolutely no support. I have no family where I live and no friends at all so time alone with the kids is exhausting. There are breaks when my husband finishes work but that’s it. Grease is surrounded by support/enablers. She is completely self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not once did she mention her kids in that little monologue. Kips, friends and family - which I assume is mags and Anne.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.