Faces by Grace #106 Absenteee Mudder, house filled wih cluhher, food full of buhher looks like scuhher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Grace looks better today than she normally does. At least the outfit fits her.

When she was speaking in her stories about the play centre, I was waiting for a #collab or #gift. I'd like to think it wasn't. Or that poor little girl šŸ˜Ŗ

Reactions: 11
Hope everything is alright with your little one šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
Ever hear of Rhinointerro virus? I hadnā€™t but itā€™s very serious for small babies and older peopleā€¦ taking things one day at a time! Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on I think we all know it was free/Gifted

Like the cake
The decorations
The party plates
The balloons
The letter name box thing
And probably that rotten frumpy cardigan sge was wearing

Reactions: 15
At first glance I thought sienna was in a uniform pinafore, whereā€™s her nice birthday dress grease because no doubt when itā€™s your birthday youā€™ll splurge on yourself

Reactions: 8
Why does she continue to dress Hayden like that.. its neither here nor there, dungarees are for babies ad toddler like what age is now 3 / 4? The party decor including the cake was all pink and girly but yet she chose to dress Sienna in black...
Sheā€™s trying to dress hey hey in clothes like eimear varian Barry- she hasnā€™t an original thought in her stupid bleeping head

Reactions: 10
The cake looked fab BUT for a 70 yr olds birthday, it's was Grace's visionšŸ™„, why couldn't she ask S what kind of cake she'd like, but no, it's all about Grace and what she wantsšŸ˜”

Reactions: 24
The cake looked fab BUT for a 70 yr olds birthday, it's was Grace's visionšŸ™„, why couldn't she ask S what kind of cake she'd like, but no, it's all about Grace and what she wantsšŸ˜”
No offence but are u living under a rock ? these cakes are all the rage at the mo for people of all ages ā€¦ theyā€™re very very on trend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Part of me thinks she begged everything for the party and then another part thinks she got a few decorations for free and the venue discounted seeing it was mid-week and that god forbid she actually put her hand in her pocket to pay for a fancier party than usual for the child after all the Monart debacle - trying to show what a bleeping fantastic mother she is.

Will be interesting to see if she manages to beg anything for Halloween and thereafter Iā€™m anticipating her posting looking for ā€œrecommendationsā€ for warm clothing etc for Canada at Christmas

Reactions: 14
Poor sienna holding onto her dress while jumping into the ball pit. I agree, the dress was for an older child...shes only seven like. Leggings and a cute colourful dress would have been more appropriate for her age and the activities... and q regular sponge cake would have made more sense than lemon wtf... shes as odd but as a few said she planned it for herself as it is her birthing day after all

Reactions: 17
Why wasnā€™t the party in Funky Monkey seems as thatā€™s the only place she brings the kids the keep them out of her hair.
Iā€™m pretty sure Spraoi gifted her the party. Which is unreal as I bring my kids there regularly.
I will never darken their door again.
I say cause if she paid once for Funky Monkey they wouldnā€™t gift her again

Reactions: 6
She just doesnā€™t seem to have any style for herself or S&H. S is dressed like a teenager but at a play centre for small kids. The dress looks like itā€™s very poor quality and itā€™s cold enough now she must have been cold in the drafty play center. Then she has H dressed a la Orlaith Donlon in complete contrast to his sister. Style is just not a strong point for her. Bad clothing aside I hope S had a nice birthday, she seems like a lovely little girl.

Reactions: 21
I really hope that cake and cupcakes weren't gifted.
Shes lovely and an amazing Baker and is out the door busy.
We've used her loads, her stuff is divine but I'd be really upset if after spending a small fortune, grace was gifted it

Reactions: 9
I no u hope grace hasnā€™t been gifted it but grace pays for nothing!! Nothing!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.