Faces by Grace #104 Everythin' I do, I do for them That's why I'm out the gap at 5am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="foxwarren, post:
---

That’s not Lottie Ryan.
[/QUOTE]
Ah, I was wondering, i see it now. She's nearly as obsessive as Mitch.

Reactions: 4
Personally, after clonmel I think they all should have sat today out .....
Why? There is tragedies every single day. What happened was horrific. But those people were nothing to Grace & not from her area or anything.
Don’t see why you would think anyone would need sit today out

Reactions: 30
Early thread suggestion cause they move so fast 😂 please read in crappy west accent.

Lazy Suzanne, Lazy Grace. Bewbs ouh, clear ouh, hiding in bed stuffin me face.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Early thread suggestion cause they move so fast 😂 please read in crappy west accent.

Lazy Suzanne, Lazy Grace. Bewbs ouh, clear ouh, hiding in bed stuffin me face.
You forgot all the T’s as her diction is so badttttt

Reactions: 5
She really does need a “reward” for every little standard thing she does. Things that is mere normal little people don’t even give a second thought to

Reactions: 22
Given that it takes roughly an hour for a washing cycle, we can safely say 18 loads of washing by 11.30am is bull.
Imagine even thinking to post you did some washing. In the name of God 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to ask…how does she have so much washing. I do two/three a week…I swear I’m not a dirty bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to ask…how does she have so much washing. I do two/three a week…I swear I’m not a dirty bastard.
those washes were probably done over the last month and she only getting around now to sorting and folding , sure she hasn’t even been home for months to even do laundry

Reactions: 15
There's no way she did 18 loads (today at least). Normal people keep on top of washing like you, two/three laundry loads a week. Unless you took a month off you wouldn't need to be doing 18 loads a week, unless you were responsible for a soccer kit for a team or something, which she's not.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.