Faces by Grace #104 Everythin' I do, I do for them That's why I'm out the gap at 5am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All awful. Delusional she is. She's out of breath for someone that's such a gym bunny 🤭 everything looked cheap and tacky, you'd find better in Penney's these days.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't mind but they have some lovely stuff that would have suited her well, but she picks that shite

Reactions: 2
No it’s not Botox. Think she’s trying to sound posh and just doesn’t open her mouth. It’s always when she’s doin an ad she sounds like that
She try’s to talk with her eyes jumping around but forgets to open her mouth to talk😀

Reactions: 3
She really doesn’t have much else going on apart from stupid stellar awards does she
Dim is away on her 10th honeymoon and Terrie is also away both are up for awards but nothing from them , Jen is also up for one but nothing got her yet either . Greasy keeps going on about them goes to show her content is shite and she really has nothing else

Reactions: 9
If money is tight, why doesn’t she buy things off Depop? She’s already on there selling stained torn dresses as brand new.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t that the same brand she wore to Don’s wedding & the day after? After that latest reel I’m even more convinced she’s on the bare bones of her arse. I wouldn’t wear any of those to put the bins out (not being snobby I just think they look very cheap material wise & very unflattering on Greasy)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.