Faces by Grace #104 Everythin' I do, I do for them That's why I'm out the gap at 5am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big congratulations to @Tiredandemotional for yet another winning thread title! 👏 👏 Your prize is a flesh coloured WB set at least 2 sizes too small x

I had to edit the title to make it fit, the full title is
Everythin' I do, I do for them
That's why I'm out the gap at 5 am
Flah Whites, Naps and walkin' the dog
I'm flah to the mah wit me daily slog

Who wants to do a recap? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn’t even be knowing dere was waggle flowar. There isn’t pet, it’s self raising flour and sugar all mixed up and packaged for gormless fools like you. I can’t get over the amount of money she pisses away on liddle treats in a day.

Reactions: 15
Even the most loyal of Grace’s sheep aren’t lapping up the wholesome family content- not even 200 likes on that latest post. And yet she’s still clinging on refusing to give up the insta life. Scarlet for her.

Reactions: 10
is it just me or has she upped using the kids?
She is definitely trying to show “oh look how much time I spend with my kids?”
or else her and kips are bleeping off for a week.

Reactions: 29
is it just me or has she upped using the kids?
She is definitely trying to show “oh look how much time I spend with my kids?”
or else her and kips are bleeping off for a week.
Since June the kid content has been rampant. She’s only fooling herself with that fake crap. She got a land that time of Monark. In spite of her thickness, Something definitely shook her, like she saw a ghost, that weekend. She even commented that she was questioning things after reading some “constructive criticism”. I think even this one message that shook her (evil troll) was feedback on her carry on and she shat herself. Don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 28
Im here washing my couch covers, there are feathers all over the back garden. Good thing Im not near Grace or she’d call in a priest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw this and it reminder me of her, only she didn't pay for a single bottle, or cleans the shelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.