Faces by Grace #104 Everythin' I do, I do for them That's why I'm out the gap at 5am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying/hiding on HER BED, in her office, didn't someone say her she sleeps in there, theres the proof, while Kips and the kids make her dinner. She's one lazy cnut.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lying/hiding on HER BED, in her office, didn't someone say her she sleeps in there, theres the proof, while Kips and the kids make her dinner. She's one lazy cnut.
She took the 2 of them to the park today give her a break 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like a child :' I'm just waiting to be called for dinner'. Jesus 🥴

Also was thinking how annoying it would be to do a declutter and then another load of crap arrives at your door like those wooden spoons, kids aprons etc. Just junk.
The climate change action plan and targets we have to achieve for Ireland should really be looking at all the tat gifted to influencers. All that crap just ends up on landfill killing the planet. An awful waste.

Reactions: 31
The greed is sickening . And as if she gave a bag of stuff to Mags for her “ nurse friends “ 🤥 🤥 Pic or it didn’t happen .

Reactions: 20
Wait she hasn’t had a minute all week
Grace all you did Monday-Wednesday was declutter and took both of you to do that
Shut up this time next month you will say oh declutter day today
That’s all u do

Reactions: 15
Wait she hasn’t had a minute all week
Grace all you did Monday-Wednesday was declutter and took both of you to do that
Shut up this time next month you will say oh declutter day today
That’s all u do
Making out the PR boxes were piling up 🤥 but she didn’t have time to review the products being such a busy influencer 🤥

Reactions: 17
Yes i copped that too. She said "My Bed" so its not a spare bed. So strange a year after getting married to be in seperate beds.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it a lazy susan? Not a lazy Suzanne
Maybe I could be wrong 😵💫😵💫
Us mere mortals use a Lazy Susan, but greasy is a sleb don’t ya know, so she has the fancy Lazy Suzanne
---
Ah she must be headin’ off on a a six week , bowel bangin’ expedition in Tibet or something with all this wholesome family content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A spice rack for skincare. Or just use less products!!!
But don't forget the lazy SUZANNE too 🙃🙃
Not sure what it was like in Dublin today weather wise but it was like 18/19° here and very sort of sticky. I can't imagine there was much need for Haydens winter boots, denim dungarees and a bleeping wooly hat. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 On a winters day she wouldn't even being a coat for him. But once she got the cute pics/vid, thats all that matters.

Also, that dress from Maxi dicks party, it looks like a swim dress I had when I was younger. State of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Us mere mortals use a Lazy Susan, but greasy is a sleb don’t ya know, so she has the fancy Lazy Suzanne
---
Ah she must be headin’ off on a a six week , bowel bangin’ expedition in Tibet or something with all this wholesome family content.
A much deserved break after the kids go back to school.
---
€40! I love the description though, ‘removed the top layer if dead skin instantly’. So is she going around like the elephant man now?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.