Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh fantastic.... can't wait for her ou of breah chats in the morning walking the grounds telling us she left crispy in the pit because she's such an early bird and she never knew Johnstown existed and it's so peaceful and she had a lovely dinner and a bath and a well deserved rest. Then they will take the scenic route home and find a chue little place for a coffee and a toastie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Thread-
Stanley cup for me waher, nespresso cup for me flah whih,me kids need picking up? I couldn't give a shyh (🤭 wasnt sure how to spell that but it rhymes with white 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 72

begaphobia

This post isn’t to negate the feelings of those who truly have mental health issues. I can’t imagine how they feel and I’m so lucky I’ve never experienced anything serious in that regard.

But what FBG is saying this morning, is this not just the norm for everyone? Some days you’re happy, some days you’re fed up, some days you could punch someone, some days you could hug everyone.

This giant baby needs to be taught some resilience.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Has this thick cunt not realised yet,she gets more engagement on her family posts.
Her niche could be having 2 kids.
You know, showing every day life with kids, the people who watched her give birth to sienna will also be living life with kids, or just starting a family.
She has missed the boat by a mile considering she grew her following through kid related stuff.

She can't dress herself for shit, her make up chew torials are brutal and she gains weight with every 5am gym session.

Wake the fuck up love and smell the 18 cups of coffee u drink a day!

You're a fucking mother grace, please for them beautiful kids, start acting like one.

That's literally all u have going for u.
Agree 100% but the truth is very obvious- she doesn’t want to be a mother. She can’t bear to spend any time with her own kids- she talks to them through gritted teeth- she can’t be bothered brushing her daughters hair. She took one of her kids bedrooms for fucks sake- so she can stand in her xxl womens best leggings at 5 am in front of her big mirror and flex that she’s a gym goer. Then has 4 milky coffees and stays behind for an hour or two after class cause she hates minding her own kids. She dresses her kids in rags, offloads them to anyone she can literally every weekend. She just wants to be living her best life and off gallivanting getting free food and accommodation while shoving it in everyone’s face with her smug fat face and 5 chins. She cries anxiety when people call her out on her shitty behaviour. She pays for fuckall. Has the vocabulary of a 12 year old- the best she can come up with is that everything is “next level”- can’t spell- can’t edih her contenh for shit. Is completey delusional and devoid of talent. Never shows any sign of being humble. Just take take take. Me me me. Her house is manky with dirt and clutter. How many times has she had free couch cleaning and car valets? A normal person would be mortified by her “before “ shots - Not Greedy Greasy. Free shit? “gimme dah” “ Oi deserve ih, I’m a brilliant Mudder” She’s a fucking disGRACE. And she thinks we’re jealous of her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dream on luv.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Am I right in hearing her say, sienna woke super early on the morning of her first day back at school and mother of the fucking year.... left her in the house, awake on her own, and brought the dog for a walk???
Jesus fucking wept.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Omfg, I 100% thought she was going to announce a pregnancy there the way she was building up to her big secret. Why does it have to be a big reveal for us all, I certainly couldn't give a fuck where you spend Xmas.
Sure it'll be poor Anne serving you up dinner only in a different country.

Delighted for the smallies though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

The only thing more boring than Grace “announcing” she’s going to visit her SIL in Canada for Christmas (as if anyone gives a shiney shite what anyone else does for chrimbo!?) is reading all the chat about the fact she’s going to visit her SIL in Canada for Christmas!
Who CARES if she told the kids early / didn’t tell the kids / is bringing her Mam / isn’t bringing her Mam / the flight is too long / isn’t long enough etc etc etc.
Who actually seriously feels “delighted” some random instahun’s kids are going away?!
We’ve been sucked down the rabbit hole of boredom listening to her drivel for so long we’ve lost perspective altogether 😂

The interesting topic from Greasy today is how she managed to make a reel of her “morning routine” look like that of a single, childless woman who works full time 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’d love to know how it works. Does the marketing manager in the hotel have a meeting with the hotel manager and say…‘I’ve found these two heffalumps who I think we should gift a PR stay to. They are going to be really good for business. One of them is tattooed up to his neck and the other one has a reputation for leaving her children in other peoples care. I really think this is the way we should go. Watch the bookings flood in.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
Happy Grace is back…anxiety for 2 months…. hmmmmmm wonder why 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Oh that’s right she had to parent her kids and the kids are back to school/crèche this week so she is happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Dubdoll14

I can see it now “I can’t believe I never knew how cold it is in Canada at Christmas “ 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The jet lag , the cold wtf they’re too young IMO . Grease doesn’t care though , SHE has never been and she needed something to try over shadow Doms Maldives trip .
Oh come on, we've done 24hr flights with our kids nearly every year since they were little (apart from covid) to see family. You get over jetlag and they can wrap up for the cold.
I cannot stand Grace, but for over a year it's been non stop chatter here about how she's never brought the kids away on holiday and now she's announced she's bringing them away there are so many comments about how it's the wrong place or the wrong time or that nobody cares that's she's going on holidays, like its literally been the hot topic here that she hasnt taken them away for ages!!!
I call her out on shit all the time but seriously I can see now with some people no matter what she does it'll never be the right thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42