Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fan of Louise McS but at least she owns her size, that pic of them together and FBG is every bit as big as her ...can't remember whose page I saw it on now

Reactions: 8
174k followers and her stories gets 15k views ?? That's so poor
Reel of Pilates in the lovely leggings only 180 likes and 6 comments says it all really and it’s up a day
She needs to give it up she’s making a show of herself she’s coming across so desperate now

Reactions: 7
Reel of Pilates in the lovely leggings only 180 likes and 6 comments says it all really and it’s up a day
She needs to give it up she’s making a show of herself she’s coming across so desperate now
Now? 😅 she’s come across as desperate with the last 2 years at least 🙃

Reactions: 3
I see a meltdown incoming. She is probably foaming at the mouth watching Doms honeymoon. I maaaaddddeeee herrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OT but has anyone seen Mitch’s post four days ago ? The picture of the chicken wings that look like they were taking on a chicken wing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OT but has anyone seen Mitch’s post four days ago ? The picture of the chicken wings that look like they were taking on a chicken wing 😭😭
Sorry now but anyone who watches that odd ball you're as bad as each other. A bit weird seriously.

Reactions: 12
"What do you call a bus load of absolute annoying arseholes?"

The Matchstick Ireland team.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know nothing about businesses and investing but would grace be earning much being a shareholder ?
No. Shareholders get paid in the form of dividends or when a company is liquidated they get what left after everything has been settled. The majority of companies in Ireland don’t pay a dividend in my experience.

Reactions: 1
No. Shareholders get paid in the form of dividends or when a company is liquidated they get what left after everything has been settled. The majority of companies in Ireland don’t pay a dividend in my experience.
It's because dividends are not tax deductible and not tax efficient, 😁

Reactions: 2
I would be very very surprised if she made any money from it. The only why I could see her making money is if a bigger agency eventually buys it off them. If max has history of money issues, it wouldn’t be a shock if they all didn’t get anything from their shares.

Reactions: 6
The hack of every single one of them on that party bus. Not a bot of style between them. She fits in well with them.

Reactions: 15
The hack of every single one of them on that party bus. Not a bot of style between them. She fits in well with them.
Then there’s James Kavanagh being centre of attention dry humping one of the seats thinking he’s hilarious. Max is a dodgy af I wouldn’t trust him as far I could throw him and it’s not very far!

That skin coloured leggings and top set Grace wore do nothing for her she looks like she’s in the nip.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.