Faces by Grace #101 I'm a Greasy girl in a Greasy World My parenting is drastic But I think I'm fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s anxious surely the best place for her is Wexford with her kids, her mother and sister. She calls it her “happy place” so surely that’s where she’d be least anxious.

Reactions: 15
They did exactly what they did after Doms wedding, he fecks off to play golf (jesus he must be a pro at this stage) having not seen each other much for a week, and she arsed about in Trim, instead of just heading home to get the kids. Its bizarre and selfish behaviour from both of them and their families need to cop on.

Reactions: 28
"Back where I belong"
Just to be clear, she's talking about Wexford, not about being back with her lodgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If they literally never got a moment alone together, if they were both working or if she was a hands on stay at home parent, if they were like the majority of families juggling everything to keep the show on the road - you wouldn't begrudge them a day or 2 child free. And if you were those parents you'd be damn sure you made the most of those child-free hours. But the two of them have had more child free hours this past month than most parents have had the past 12 months.

Reactions: 22
"Back where I belong"
Just to be clear, she's talking about Wexford, not about being back with her lodgers.
Which is exactly why its so strange that when she's anxious, she stays away from her happy place as someone else said. Shed have the support of her mum and sister there. Bottom line is, thats not her issue, she doesnt want to spend time doing anything other than when she wants to do

Reactions: 20
They could still be heading off somewhere in a week or so...its not like she has back to school stuff to organise now... surprised though she hasnt been gloating about it if they are going away.
I guess the packing post last week was actually packing up the kids stuff to ship them off for a week. She’ll be back and forth this week with Anne as the primary carer.

Reactions: 17
A weekend to remember! Really? 😂

One of my gifts is this - a letter? I don’t see any letter? What’s she talking about. What I’d give to have a read of that letter 😂😂
a weekend to remember, a walk, some dinner and then he fucked off with his mates to play golf :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I guess the packing post last week was actually packing up the kids stuff to ship them off for a week. She’ll be back and forth this week with Anne as the primary carer.
when she said she was packing for next week (meaning this week) she was very happy and excited, I’d say the free stay she was expecting fell through or the enablers refused to have the animals so she couldn’t go to the free stay. Queue ‘anxiety’. More like devvo she couldn’t sit on her arse in a free hotel in a king sized bed in the middle of nowhere eating pastries.

Reactions: 18
A framed letter... each to their own and all that but what would you do with it? Put it up on the wall for others to read?

Of course most rooms in the house are for her exclusive use so she can keep it private, I suppose. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A weekend to remember? A walk and a carvery. Sounds like most weekends in our house. Something fishy going in. Will I say it... did she find out she's pregnant???

• Haha
Reactions: 27

One of my gifts is this - a letter? I don’t see any letter? What’s she talking about. What I’d give to have a read of that letter 😂😂
Don't tell me that's the letter hanging off the press door knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would love for her to come on and explain what the point of shipping the kids down to Wexford for the whole weekend was? Like why couldn't they be home with them? Does she really detest them that much? They are 4 and almost 7 (same as my kids) and I can assure you they are not VERY hard work. They have their moments obviously. But this is the age where you can actually enjoy your children. Toddler stage is hard IMO, so I'd understand shipping them off for a sleepover in order to get a full night's sleep and a bit of a lie in. But you can actually hang out with a 4 and 7 year old. You can do everything she done this weekend with a 4 and 7 year old with you, it probably would have made it more exciting. So Grace, other than the fact you absolutely HATE your own children, why were they shipped off for at least 3 nights?

• Heart
I would LOVE to know what kind of reception she got from Mags when she sauntered in this morning!!

• Haha

Looked more like a weekend to forget tbh!! An anxiety filled Saturday (apparently). A stale croissant Sunday alone while her hubby golfed and a walk in the rain on a beach with the dog, how aspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 35
April/May/June she had “content” and now she is a lost sheep amongst her peers.
Totally understand your post and agreed with it all but just on this. I’m sure that’s how Grease views it, “content” is her on her jollies. Knocking back alcohol and stuffing her face.

But she has loads of content sources. She never uses events and invites she should be very grateful for at this stage, as content and showcase the products she’s inadvertently there to promote. How many times has she gone to things and the only thing we’ve learned is what she rammed down her gullet that day? Yes sorry Grease we aren’t interested in de freebie slap up meals and cocktails.

And to go even further, in reality as a content CREATOR she should be creating original stuff.

She has the concept all wrong, being an influencer isn’t about showing off what a celeb you think you are. You’re being paid to promote products and services. Like her banging on this week “one min I’m working in de cinema de next I’m invited to a premiere. I’m a star!” No grace you weren’t invited because you’re a celebrity. You haven’t a clue! Deluded Barbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

A weekend to remember because she got a selfie with the Teeshock - nothing else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.