Faces by Grace #101 I'm a Greasy girl in a Greasy World My parenting is drastic But I think I'm fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh heeyorrr #101 threads on Tallaght's finest 😲😲😲

Congratulations to @Tiredandemotional for the winning thread title. Your prize is a night in Anne's caravan. Grace will collect you later today. Or maybe tomorrow.

Recap of #100...

Hallelujah 🎺 🎺 🎺 there was apparently no freebie hotel stay for the newlyweds on their anniversary. Are brands starting to wise up?

Grace is still avoiding her kids and now it seems Kips is avoiding them all.

She made a mental health post, as predicted by the Gimme Dahs.

Her kids are in Wexford wondering when she's going to collect them.

Please add to the recap if you like and carry on tattling below.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't believe there's another thread already!!
From the last one "don’t remember there ever being a lazy bleeping bleep Barbie." I'm still laughing at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The name is utterly terrific, bravo.
Kids are not wondering when she’s coming as being away from her is second nature and I doubt they have any desire to see her.

Reactions: 18
Don't comment much here but I need to after seeing that anxiety post ! Wonder if she was away on a freebie weekend would the same post be up ! It boils my blood sorry I suffer with my mental health for years and seeing her post makes a mockery of genuine people who suffer with anxiety .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There isn't a bother on her in those stories in the car.
Lol, if your anxious, ya definitely don't pick up your phone for a chah with strangers.

There was a moment of anxiety when she thought he might of forgot the cheeeuz though!! 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is officially unhinged after that last story ..spends her anniversary weekend on a wet beach ..getting lost to eat a soggy sandwich....she can literally do nothing right or nothing alone ...no way if I was an influencer would I let my followers know my husband feiced off golfing on the anniversary weekend ! She could be chilling in the mobile home with her kids...go for a bite to eat ...or grab take out ..even drink some wine and play board games..she is alone on a beach talking to her dog rather than be with her kids...

I think even st pats have to know now she makes a mockery of mental health...her anxiety post was generic all about herself ...no link to resources or supports ....

Reactions: 35
Leaving collecting the kids till the very last minute. At the gym now this morning 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Leaving collecting the kids till the very last minute. At the gym now this morning 😡
She’s burning off the 2 breakfasts from Saturday, the ice cream , the rotten pasta, the garlic bread, the cheese, the wine, the stale croissant, soggy sandwich and big carvery!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saying she'll be down by 10am. As if it was ever in question she'd be down even a minute before then. Landing down in time for the fry. The glee in her face knowing she can park herself for the week to be catered to.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah she’ll be back to normal prowling the streets of Gordy while the kids are probably at the campsite (which hopefully they’ll have fun).

No mention of that lazy slob Kips….i mean young love’s dream this morning. There has to be trouble in paradise

Yeah this weekend would leave you thinking are they separated but living together for the gram ...like more friends at this point ...just something very off about it all...

Reactions: 11
I am howling to myself here.
I bleeping thought she meant that Chris bought her a new "Shackeh". 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
If she had have been given a deadline of lunchtime she’d still be sitting on her hole saying she doesn’t know what to do with herself cos she has no kids! I’d say she has the route planned so she doesn’t make it down a minute before 10! 🙄🙄 lazy c*nt barbie indeed!

Reactions: 24
She’s on a downer after the huge high she’s had recently - the trip to Italy, the Monart, the magazine, the freebie stay at Amber Springs and Dims wedding. That’s not anxiety everyone feels like that after having so much to look forward to like the post wedding blues or the holiday blues - most people counteract it by planning something etc but your girl can’t plan anything because the realisation is hitting that nothing is forthcoming - if she had a freebie stay this weekend there would have been no ‘anxiety’ as she’d still be riding high.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine your sister giving you a cut off time and you follow it to the letter getting every inch of free time out of her. If any sister gives you a cut off time you read the room and realise you've taken the piss and you head down the night before. 3 nights on her own in her house while her family were in a mobile in the rain? She's the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I can't believe there's another thread already!!
From the last one "don’t remember there ever being a lazy bleeping bleep Barbie." I'm still laughing at this 🤣🤣
A week is all it took to steam through that thread! Grease wake up. You are seriously disliked.

Reactions: 19
Jesus the " poor me" beach video. A dig at Kips for leaving her. That looked like absolute misery. And the way she says " I'm going down to see the kids". Very odd is she actually still living with them?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.