Faces by Grace #101 I'm a Greasy girl in a Greasy World My parenting is drastic But I think I'm fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully La Roche Posay can supply Grace with some SPF for her sunburnt chest.
Except no sun was involved with the burning. It's been passing rain all month. She's clearly on the sunbeds.

For somebody that suffers with anxiety, not a bother on her going on a last minute trip. Well able to pack, get rid of the kids and tear down to the hotel at the last minute. Ya gotta laugh at this one, she's full of shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Except no sun was involved with the burning. It's been passing rain all month. She's clearly on the sunbeds.

For somebody that suffers with anxiety, not a bother on her going on a last minute trip. Well able to pack, get rid of the kids and tear down to the hotel at the last minute. Ya gotta laugh at this one, she's full of shite.
Oh she’s just pushing through using tips and tricks she’s had years , what a trooper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No point photoshopping yourself to a size 10 when you’re getting snapped in the the background of other influencers photos looking very much not a size 10

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Just thinking of having to pack a bag and organise my family for a random night away, I’d be breaking out in a peri menopausal sweat! It must be lovely all the same to be able to go wherever you want and not have any guilt or any worry about work or family. I’ve to plan about 4 weeks in advance if I want to have a wee alone without kids looking for me! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
. I’ve to plan about 4 weeks in advance if I want to have a wee alone without kids looking for me! 😂😂😂
When do you fit in a period??? ‘What’s that Mammy?’ GWAYANDLEAVEMEALONE!!

A night away, sometimes I can’t wait for my deathbed. No one at all to mind my circus animals. I haven’t finished a sentence to my husband in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed. Red matches her skin tone and eyes, but Jesus the labia are getting front row to the event too
If she went up another size or because she’s tall get something in the taller range it would look so much better. Or a pair of high waisted shapewear shorts knickers and a good supportive bra. Makes a world of difference to an outfit. I’d feel so uncomfortable pulling material out of my vag all night. No thanks! 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Is that the Vacuous one? It fits worse than it did the last time, that looks uncomfortable

It's a lovely colour on her and I actually love that she's done something different with her hair

Reactions: 6
The red tellytubby outfit is from club L. Which for me is the cheap slutty dress brand go to for college night outs. She looks horrendous, so unhealthy.

Reactions: 12
No point photoshopping yourself to a size 10 when you’re getting snapped in the the background of other influencers photos looking very much not a size 10
See she did her make up the other day with no sign of a double chin and yet today a significant double chin pops up 🤔 might be the camera angle but 🤷‍♀️

either be honest about the body you’ve apparently learnt to accept and stop photoshopping yourself or do something about it 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.