Faces by Grace #101 I'm a Greasy girl in a Greasy World My parenting is drastic But I think I'm fantastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the " poor me" beach video. A dig at Kips for leaving her. That looked like absolute misery. And the way she says " I'm going down to see the kids". Very odd is she actually still living with them?
Absolutely !! It’s like she’s talking about visiting her nieces and nephews not yet own kids !! She is so detached from those children and reality . How does she not even feel the slightest bit guilty that her sister is stuck in a mobile in the rain with 4 kids while she is slobbing on the couch all day and eating sandwiches on her own on the beach . So bizarre !

Reactions: 40
Imagine your sister giving you a cut off time and you follow it to the letter getting every inch of free time out of her. If any sister gives you a cut off time you read the room and realise you've taken the piss and you head down the night before. 3 nights on her own in her house while her family were in a mobile in the rain? She's the worst
What would happen if she didnt arrive by 10? Would mags pack up the kids and go hunt grace down to hand them back. Or would that be the end of the free babysitters? Grace would just start crying and nothing would change.

Reactions: 14
She needs to take 2 weeks off Instagram and sort her head out. It's becoming uncomfortable to watch.

And, I also thought Chris bought her the shacket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said Krispy couldn’t go to Wexford last time because he was saving his AL for their anniversary trip. No sign of them heading off?

There is definitely something up.

Definately reads here, frantically putting him on her stories this morning pre recorded of course. The anniversary looked grim.

Made me angry seeing them be so nice to the cat. Shame they can’t be like that more to their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“ one last gym trip “ you’d swear she was on death row - they are YOUR children grease & butch !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They could still be heading off somewhere in a week or so...its not like she has back to school stuff to organise now... surprised though she hasnt been gloating about it if they are going away.

At this stage all you can say is they are both for the birds. Both obviously fed up with life. Look at the state of them. A few years ago a nice young couple. Both let themselves go. Walking body art Chris does not suit him. Slob, slob. Not one bit interested in their kids. I wonder what do they talk about to each other? Silly stupid talk. I feel sorry for the kids.

I really strongly feel the professional help she needs is in relation to her role as a mother. She really clearly does not actually enjoy parenting and that is not typical. Her children really have the potential to grow up with attachment issues if she doesn’t invest some time in tackling what seems to be a huge issue for her.

I have to agree with the person who said it’s not anxiety its the fact she is on a downer. She is sad but is mixing it up with anxiety. She is sad because she has NOTHING coming up. April/May/June she had “content” and now she is a lost sheep amongst her peers. She has bought the house, had the kids, had the wedding- what now? A week of “content” in Wexford. Her close friends are all stepping into another chapter of their lives, her “influencer” friends have businesses and are focused on them. Greasy thinks content is a bleeping croissant
---
They could still be heading off somewhere in a week or so...its not like she has back to school stuff to organise now... surprised though she hasnt been gloating about it if they are going away.
My friend and I were just talking about this….she pulls the anxiety card, the Anxiety gets worse and she has to go away for few days to “clear the head”

Reactions: 20
Not in a rush to see her children this morning anyways ....you never see her returning the favour and minding mags kids. But then again didn't mags day before that grace picked her child up from playschool and never gave her anything to eat while in her house so she probably doesn't trust her to look after them
---
Absolutely !! It’s like she’s talking about visiting her nieces and nephews not yet own kids !! She is so detached from those children and reality . How does she not even feel the slightest bit guilty that her sister is stuck in a mobile in the rain with 4 kids while she is slobbing on the couch all day and eating sandwiches on her own on the beach . So bizarre !
If my sister done that it would boil my blood. There is nothing worse than a user and grace is the biggest one out there.

Reactions: 17
Not in a rush to see her children this morning anyways ....you never see her returning the favour and minding mags kids. But then again didn't mags day before that grace picked her child up from playschool and never gave her anything to eat while in her house so she probably doesn't trust her to look after them
It’s obvious no one trusts her to mind their kids, not Mags, not Jen.

I’m surprised the DSPCA haven’t been round yet.

Reactions: 8
I’d love if she went down to the mobile and she was left on her own with all the kids while mags fucked off to have some alone time !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really strongly feel the professional help she needs is in relation to her role as a mother. She really clearly does not actually enjoy parenting and that is not typical. Her children really have the potential to grow up with attachment issues if she doesn’t invest some time in tackling what seems to be a huge issue for her.
Agree her kids are a big issue for for her leading to Mental Health problems. She also would like more money. The do a lot on one income. Mortgage, two cars, creche, golf is an expensive hobby and not forgetting his tattoos, energy bills etc. Grace says she contributes to the family but what does she earn? The kids get very little except freebies. But I think they genuinely do not have the money any spare cash.
It was the saddest 1st Wedding Anniversary. The kids should have been part of it as they were at the Wedding. But no matter what help she gets I doubt Grace will change.

Reactions: 13
She minds them once in a while, and it always appears its because she's paying her back or because she knows she has something coming up so needs to get on her side. Never just because. Everything with her is transactional, she and Chris tag each other

If my family offered to take my kids for a night or two so we could spend our anniversary together and then we spent one of the days apart, one golfing (on the rainiest day of the year, sure Chris...) and the other sitting like the mother of sorrows in the lashing rain in fecking Killiney of all places, my mother would be on the phone telling me to get my arse back to my kids.

I wish I could say I was shocked she didn't head down this evening, or even first thing but honestly, if Mags or anyone close to her reads here, cop the duck on to yourself! Look at what she is doing, she is no more anxious! She is a user and a liar and a horrible selfish person. Cop the duck on and tell her to get real help if she has issues, because you taking her kids for days at a time while she arses about living her best life is not helping her and certainly not helping those kids. She doesnt need more me time, that is not helping her, all it does is make her want more time on her own, then when she doesnt get it, anxiety. She's a complete manipulator. Wake the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree with what someone mentioned about being on a downer. She’s had so many “highs” the last while heading off here there and everywhere that a come down was bound to happen. I don’t think for one minute that if this weekend had of been different that she’d have anxiety. Something is defo going on in the background. She’s had a miserable first anniversary. Even if you hadn’t a penny to your name you’d spend quality time with each other, night away or not. These couldn’t be any further apart.

She really clearly does not actually enjoy parenting and that is not typical.
Ah heeeee-yar, Im a parent and I don’t enjoy it at all. I love my children but parenting is boring, stressful, exhausting and lonely. My kids are always with me though…maybe that’s where Im going wrong 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Had a spy at her story on Iganony (anonymous viewing). Thoughts....
Who records, edits and posts a first anniversary vlog on the day of their first anniversary?
Maybe I'm just notions but if my husband was making me a special occasion meal I'd be expecting steak and baby potatoes and a fancy dessert from M&S, not a creamy pasta dish you can throw together in 15 mins.
If Chris went off the play golf and she was home alone all day, why didn't she just go down to Wexford then to collect the kids, or even to spend time with her mum and sister then instead of arsing about doing feck all.
Why have they got mismatched sofas in the front room?
If I was having an anxious moment, I wouldn't be talking into my phone to a bunch of strangers about it.
I don't like to say I have anxiety because I'm not diagnosed with anything but I can be anxious in social situations - and I would not be anxious in a supermarket, you literally don't have to interact with anyone. (this is just me personally).
So her plan for the kids for the summer is to have them down in Wexford as much as possible (being minded by her mother and sister).
No foreign trip for herself and Chris this week for their anniversary.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.