Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Who the f**k brought up kids bedtimes????
It shall be placed in the same vault as steps talk and lunch box fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

purpleorangepink

I genuinely don’t think I’m being dramatic at this point when I say I honestly feel like some form of social worker needs to be involved here. They need to be investigated in some way shape or form for emotional and physical neglect. Kids are scruffy all the time they look borderline homeless, she’s admitted to force feeding them and even at that they look deathly pale and malnourished not to mention the disgusting way she speaks to them when they interrupt her online chats and the fact that both parents seem to genuinely hate their own children
Without meaning to sound rude at all, there is no way on earth a social worker would be getting involved here. My cousin is a social worker working with families in Dublin dealing with kids living in crack dens etc, full on abusive and negligent situations and they don’t have the time or resources to help every child being brought up like this as they should. Tusla and social services are under resourced and maxed to the limit. Her children may be lacking their mothers attention at all times which is awful, but they are so much better off than so many other children

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Yummum2020

Aoife this one goes out to you, the shitty reel you put up gave me the push to say what this greasy bitch needs her family to tell her.

Hey Grace we all know you read here to further your narrative on how you’re a victim of abuse and bullying online by “trolls” let’s get one thing clear as day. You are not a victim. You willingly choose to put yourself out there to be judged, those that view your content are free and entitled to their opinions. You claim we only see a snapshot of your day if that is the case you choose what content and what snapshot you give people which going off the last number of years is all about Grace all of the time.

I’m a mother of 2 myself and a self confessed selfish bitch. I know just how hard it can be to put yourself on the back burner and give up the me me me lifestyle you clearly grew accustomed to. However that is what is expected and what is required to be a mother your life ceases to revolve around you and now needs to revolve around your kids.

I probably like many others on this thread wonder how tusla have not become involved with your family. You neglect those children to the point they look sick. They never have clothes that actually fit them. We have seen your reaction when they interrupt your “me time” which is nothing short of telling them to fuck off. They are shipped off as often as possible for days on end upsetting their routines because you want to attend a premier or some event to try to claw some form of attention to your failing “career”. You can’t afford to go on family holidays yet can piss away money on monart and Italian retreats. Before you start thinking oh this one is jealous, I holiday 3 times a year myself with my children I relish being able to bring my children along on holiday and make memories with them that they will have for life, I also work in the same Industry as your husband and regularly get solo trips with work so no jealousy here.

At the end of the day Grace no one wants your life. No one is jealous of you. What we say here might be hurtful but it is the truth. Your husband chooses to be away from you and your kids as often as he can. He left you to go golfing on your anniversary that is genuinely pathetic to the rest of us that is not love that’s resentment. Your kids have to be “reunited” with their mother multiple times a week because you hate spending time with them that much you fob them off on anyone you can find. You can say we don’t see your life we don’t know you - but the above is what YOU choose to show us and that is the opinion I have formed based on your own content.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
this is where family input is needed. i simply would not get away with crap. my husband would call me out and visa versa. my family would equally not tolerate. which is what makes me think they “help” becauae it’s in the kids best interests.

the reality is people who choose not to have kids put way more thought and consideration into the decision. i feel people who have kids often do it as the next step. not necessarily because it’s the right t thing.

grace and chris are a perfect example of a couple who are far too selfish to have kids. there is nothing wrong with being selfish and putting yourself first but when you have kids it’s not all about you anymore
💯 my husband & don’t have kids- we’ve both just never wanted them. Some older family members are still a bit 🙄when you tell them for the millionth time we’re not interested & will say things like oh you don’t know love til you’re a mummy / you’re being selfish / who’s going to look after you when you’re old etc. I don’t think we’re being selfish - why have a child when your hearts not really into it just because it’s “the norm”. I’d rather be me than like Grace - god knows what emotional damage / attachment issues her two might end up with. At least I can recognise it’s not for me. And I always say to the interfering relatives I’d rather regret not having them than regret having them.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
“Reunited with my babies” that you spent three days away from FOR NO REASON!!!

all these dramatic reunions with her kids every few days. You’d swear she was off a war fighting for her life instead of eating stale pastries at home watching YouTube videos in peace. I’ve no tolerance for the dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 63

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
That latest ad 🙄how the hell is she still getting collabs?! Worst influencer known to man
I don’t get the ad, am I stupid hahahaha. ‘A lot of our friends are away right now and I’ve teamed up with Philadelphia’ ? What does friend in Philly mean? The way I’m looking at it is the ad should be sharing Philadelphia with friends/family making dinner together or having lunch in the garden or something…. She has two tubs of it in her bedroom and a few crackers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

JoniM

Imagine your sister giving you a cut off time and you follow it to the letter getting every inch of free time out of her. If any sister gives you a cut off time you read the room and realise you've taken the piss and you head down the night before. 3 nights on her own in her house while her family were in a mobile in the rain? She's the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 53

caramelsq

VIP Member
Aoife Grace Moore should comment on how she allegedly slept with Richard Chambers when he was seeing Louise O Neill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Her dms were ‘fa-luuuuudehdedded’ asking wha’ her make up was yesterday. Did you see yourself yesterday hun?
“Into the hollow of my cheek” made me fucking HOWL! You’ll be a while looking for any hollows in those cheeks love…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Take it from a proud culchie - Blackberries will only be coming into season in September you thick gobsheen. Those blackberries from the bleeeeeeeedin’ shop are from Spain or South America. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

jazzbot

VIP Member
Looked more like a weekend to forget tbh!! An anxiety filled Saturday (apparently). A stale croissant Sunday alone while her hubby golfed and a walk in the rain on a beach with the dog, how aspirational
The image of her sitting huddled up on a rock alone in the pissing rain, hood up, eating a wet cold toastie she drove across the county for is disturbing carry on. Poor dog standing in no shelter, stationary on a lead, getting soaked. Some anniversary.

Reactions: 44
You had a great childhood Grace? Think about that for a minute. Did Ann not take photos of you everyday and post them to 170k+ strangers online? Did Ann not use you to promote frozen pizza, or film you when you were asleep? Did she run away at every opportunity and spend most weekends of the year being absent?

You are giving those 2 kids the worst childhood.
No days out or special treats unless it's free. No support (didn't realise your daughter could read?!) All affection is false and for the gram - we've all seen your genuine reaction to them interrupting you.

Please please please just stop. You might be a 'content creator' but your poor kids don't have a voice yet. If the only thing you have for content is your kids - it's time to delete your account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

jazzbot

VIP Member
Is this dope for real?

F5BD9F8F-B779-4E16-A529-2F254E51D77A.jpeg

What is said on tattle is not trolling. It’s a discussion on facts.

How is she going to work out why people “troll” as she wrongly calls it? Has anyone been approached to discuss why they comment on tattle? She’d get some insight if she did. But no she probably interviewed Grease who reveals it’s jealous people who want to be your girl (lol) and not people leaving real criticism on this untouchable, lawless area of the internet.

put my comment up on your thick reel Aoife. Get your head out of your agenda ridden, one sided arse. No research done taking influencers narrative again. Aoife is just Another one desperate for a free cinema ticket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Jackjack38

VIP Member
LOOLLLLL I have one soon too, we should go to a spa and treat ourselvez hun
I'm off on a retreah, come and join me. It's only €5,000 for three days and when you leave you come back home with massive regret and anxiety. It's great!! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her stories are absolute drivel.
I'm actually mortified for myself that I watched them.
She always acts real coquettish when she talks to Chris. "How good am I for picking a good movie", "Didn't I pick a good filum Chris?", "Did I do a good job Chris?". Shes very needy. It's cringey to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

Nosymam

I can't believe there's another thread already!!
From the last one "don’t remember there ever being a lazy fucking cunt Barbie." I'm still laughing at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Justsayin'

Without meaning to sound rude at all, there is no way on earth a social worker would be getting involved here. My cousin is a social worker working with families in Dublin dealing with kids living in crack dens etc, full on abusive and negligent situations and they don’t have the time or resources to help every child being brought up like this as they should. Tusla and social services are under resourced and maxed to the limit. Her children may be lacking their mothers attention at all times which is awful, but they are so much better off than so many other children
Yeah was going to say similar- I always find any mention of Tusla on here laughable. If you think this is the level of neglect/abuse Tusla actually deal with you might need to wise up a bit

Reactions: 40