Faces By Grace #100 Gracetopher Columbus in all her glory, Exploring the mysterious streets of gorey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m
Just curious grace said this Maria tempany is an old school friend? This girl went to Alexander college in milltown she’s also doctor/Gp
And with her surname I assume she’s part of the Tempany family who are doctors too 🤔 so a school friend??
They were in primary school together. I had the privilege of knowing them both 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They were in primary school together. I had the privilege of knowing them both 😑
Oh apologies so she went from school in tallaght to milltown
And her and grace kept their friendship
---
I don’t know why she’s promoting her when she doesn’t even follow her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Cause she sent her free books ones using the other for creditably

Reactions: 4
Just reading the descriptions on here of a dressed orange. So wtf is this?

4508AB93-B456-4351-8717-95DDFA968146.jpeg

As said In last thread is it a sex on the beach?

Krispy mixed up Greasy’s mammy juice with de club orange!? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Holy Jesus!! That new reel?! What is going on? The form, the language in the audio she’s used, the state of her, everything is just awful!!
Suffering duck it’s brutal. And she’s 4 sizes bigger than in her magic mirror at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@jazzbot I am grateful to your employer for being so understanding about moving your work trip 🤣

That is a brilliant OP. (As always).

One of my favourite pieces, I am here like this 🥺looking at it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤣

BD735360-97C1-4F03-8116-CA4D4ED8ED10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To say I ran here when I saw the gym video 😂😂 those assisted pull ups, she’s practically horizontal at one stage. Bloody suits her, spends most of her time horizontal

also, a fried chicken van left a comment on her video. I dunno why I find it so funny but isn’t it the most grace thing that a fried chicken van is cheering her on in the gym 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
SORRY…the song? Discipline?! Grease definitely lives in Baby Grace cotton wool land. This woman is 35. Every time I think she can’t get any worse, boom. I’m sure she had a bahhered sausage on the way home after this reel. Maybe two as she felt she had enough calories

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To say I ran here when I saw the gym video 😂😂 those assisted pull ups, she’s practically horizontal at one stage. Bloody suits her, spends most of her time horizontal

also, a fried chicken van left a comment on her video. I dunno why I find it so funny but isn’t it the most grace thing that a fried chicken van is cheering her on in the gym 😂😂😂😂
Mystery solved regarding the hens 🐓 🐓 bit of bartering going on - gimme dah and you can have dah 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@jazzbot I am grateful to your employer for being so understanding about moving your work trip 🤣

That is a brilliant OP. (As always).

One of my favourite pieces, I am here like this 🥺looking at it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤣

View attachment 2315042
My boss knows what I mean and is proud of me. 😂
---

Just finished watching the reel. Was it indended as a comedy? I can’t take her seriously she’s like a cartoon character to me. I am wheezing at That screenshot and a fried chicken place cheering her on 😂😂😂😂
9B134187-E209-439C-B722-50FD6F1AE00F.jpeg

Gimme dah fooking freebie drumstick 🍗 🥴 #collab

7F160600-3F52-4722-94AC-BD6F909B5A02.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That gym gear does nothing only roll up when she's working out.

Also, absolute image of ms trunchbald in them videos.

So her aim in the gym is to get strong arms?? She just seems to want to get strong.

All that weight lifting and her arms haven't the slightest bit of definition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Will she realise she’s not using her arms in some of those exercises she’s just pulling or lifting with her back.

Grace high reps lower weight and good form would get better results. But as usual you are all about showing off and bigger weights.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Will she realise she’s not using her arms in some of those exercises she’s just pulling or lifting with her back.

Grace high reps lower weight and good form would get better results. But as usual you are all about showing off and bigger weights.
These are supposed to be small group classes. You’re paying €180 for that luxury. Yet they clearly aren’t shutting down any poor form, in fact it’s instructed.
Grease is a clown who always ignores advice but on this occasion I’d point the finger at those scanger thugs who run the place. They’re disgraceful. Surprised no one has sued them! Wonder has their insurance company ever look at them on socials?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.