Faces By Grace #100 Gracetopher Columbus in all her glory, Exploring the mysterious streets of gorey.

Is Grace your least favourite Irish influencer?

• Yes - Faces by Grace is the worst influencer in Ireland.

Votes: 390 85.7%
  • No - I don't think Grace is the worst.

Votes: 65 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace!!!! wakey wakey, time to get up out the boffice bed. You've finally achieved something!!!

Grease: waa? gimme dah πŸ₯΄

You've hit 100 Tattle threads!! Congratulations! That's over 100,000 posts calling out your lies, bullshit, manipulation, dishonesty and mistreatment of your kids!!!

surprised-clapping-award-show.gif

Sit back on your hole and let's remind ourselves why you're possibly Ireland's most disliked influencer.

Your 'work' is always impeccable:
ezgif-4-0a2d715ded.gif

Always the ultimate professional at networking events:

IMG-6039.jpg

Unbelievable acting and effort goes into your ads:

IMG-6398.PNG

Always at one with nature. We'll never forget what you taught us, that bahhered sausage crying is good for the soul:

bs.jpg

Known for always putting motherhood first:
Screenshot_20211101_155650.jpg

Ability to network with whomever she crosses paths with:
martin.jpg

Happy to let others have the spotlight:
137C692F-AF94-4795-B8C5-5AE7930F686C.jpeg

The most classy, glamorious insta bride hit our screens last summer. We can't understand either why TWG ignored all your wedding photos and didn't repost or offer your paid pieces like Dim:

418E633F-1139-49A9-B3E5-AF4AA9C4B4A3.jpeg

Your attention to detail is always second to none:
image.jpg

gernons.jpg

Brand loyalty is through the roof:
coffee.jpeg

Your love for Krispy has us all jealous. What a hunk! (but have youse been snapped together since the weddin of de century)?
IMG-5267.jpg

And last but not least. A tribute to your true loves, your beloved babies...

Loki and Kara:
IMG-5201.GIF
kara.gif

Grace, you provide us with endless entertainment. But I'll continue to be a Karen emailing relevant brands and companies pointing out the facts about your 'influencing'. I'm not a troll (your favorite bleeping excuse) and I believe most Gimme Dahs are too. You a disGRACE.

And now for the real award.

@Idontevengohere Congratulations on winning the 100th thread title which had a Grease stomping, 133 votes! Your prize is an overnight stay, sharing a bed with Grease in the next place she successful begs a freebie from. We advise getting up early for breakfast before she claims two buffets for herself. Special shoutout to @forgotmyacc who coined Gracetopher Columbus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155
Grace!!!! wakey wakey, time to get up out the boffice bed. You've finally achieved something!!!

You've hit 100 Tattle threads!! Congratulations! That's over 100,000 posts calling out your lies, bullshit, manipulation, dishonesty and mistreatment of your kids!!!

View attachment 2314243

Sit back on your hole and let's remind ourselves why you're possibly Ireland's most disliked influencer.

View attachment 2314360

View attachment 2314274

View attachment 2314275

Always at one with nature. Bahhered sausage crying is good for the soul:

View attachment 2314366

View attachment 2314295

View attachment 2314307

View attachment 2314304

The most classy, glamorious insta bride hit our screens last summer. We can't understand either why TWG ignored all your wedding photos and didn't repost or offer your paid pieces like Dim:

View attachment 2314326

View attachment 2314313
View attachment 2314294
View attachment 2314318
Your love for Krispy is second to none (but have youse been snapped together since the weddin of de century)?
View attachment 2314281

Loki and Kara:
View attachment 2314258 View attachment 2314260

I'll continue to be a Karen emailing relevant brands and companies pointing out the facts about your 'influencing'. I'm not a troll (your favorite bleeping excuse) and I believe most Gimme Dahs are too. You a disGRACE.

@Idontevengohere Congratulations on winning the 100th thread title which had a Grease stomping, 133 votes! Your prize is an overnight stay, sharing a bed with Grease in the next place she successful begs a freebie from. We advise getting up early for breakfast before she claims two buffets to herself.
My my my! What an honour to title the 100th thread. Credit to the genius who came up with Gracetopher Columbus @forgotmyacc I believe it was you?
Tempting as my prize is, I think I'll pass. I'll just text my husband to see if he's proud of me and cry into my bahhered sausage.
She's a bit like RTE is Gracetopher, more entertaining whe she's making a balls of things.
Have a lovely Monday Tattlers . Tattle on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

View attachment 2314433

View attachment 2314360

View attachment 2314402

View attachment 2314406

Always at one with nature. We'll never forget what you taught us, that bahhered sausage crying is good for the soul:

View attachment 2314366

View attachment 2314426

View attachment 2314424

View attachment 2314421

View attachment 2314418

View attachment 2314414
View attachment 2314417
View attachment 2314410
Your love for Krispy has us all jealous. What a hunk! (but have youse been snapped together since the weddin of de century)?
View attachment 2314431

Loki and Kara:
View attachment 2314428 View attachment 2314429

Grace, you provide us with endless entertainment. But I'll continue to be a Karen emailing relevant brands and companies pointing out the facts about your 'influencing'. I'm not a troll (your favorite bleeping excuse) and I believe most Gimme Dahs are too. You a disGRACE.

@Idontevengohere Congratulations on winning the 100th thread title which had a Grease stomping, 133 votes! Your prize is an overnight stay, sharing a bed with Grease in the next place she successful begs a freebie from. We advise getting up early for breakfast before she claims two buffets for herself. Special shoutout to @forgotmyacc who coined Gracetopher Columbus.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well done jazz...

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My my my! What an honour to title the 100th thread. Credit to the genius who came up with Gracetopher Columbus @forgotmyacc I believe it was you?
Tempting as my prize is, I think I'll pass. I'll just text my husband to see if he's proud of me and cry into my bahhered sausage.
She's a bit like RTE is Gracetopher, more entertaining whe she's making a balls of things.
Twas me!! We make a good team !! πŸ˜…
Wanna share a bahered sausage in celebration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's been said countless times but her form is shocking. The one where she's lying on her stomach on the upright bench, she's using her lower back to assist with the raises. The woman behind her is doing it right

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd say the couch is more her soul sister now than Kara. πŸ›‹
Also takes a real hero to walk a few feet outside the hall door and let the dog run around the green in your estate. Amazing walk!

Oh she is circling the drain re content!

Is that the first time she's actually worked out in the WB gear for an ad?

Is the guy with the beard meant to be in the Ad? Or was he just minding his own business & Gracey Scorcese just filmed him ?

And dropping the weights like that! Agree her form is awful & will lead to a genuine injury

She is flat out posting these days....I'd say the suitcase is packed & in the hall for off!

(Would be shocked if Kips & herself didn't go abroad for their anniversary!)

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she said she could wear a size down like no

And I’m so surprised she wears that in the gym

• Haha
Can i just say congratulations to everyone who has contributed to all the threads on grace. Tattle can get a bad name but honestly ive never come across people with such wit and humour as i do here. Here's to the next 100. πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 61
It's been said countless times but her form is shocking. The one where she's lying on her stomach on the upright bench, she's using her lower back to assist with the raises. The woman behind her is doing it right
Omg I knew someone else would have called this out??! WHY is noone in that gym calling out this stuff?? It reflects terribly on them.

Theres a gym beside me who also has a fairly high social media profile, and not for the reasons they think- their 'thing" is ladies lifting heavy weights (powerlifting style) but the girl who is their self appointed social media pr girl is an accident waiting to happen, and she has a wee clique that are just as bad.
Poor form, too-heavy weights and bizarre accessory lifts that have the strength coaches in other gyms scratching their heads! It appears like the gym owner thinks it's getting people talking about his gym- but it's not on a good way
Maybe Mo & crew think the same??πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nothing like Grease then! Passing on something! GIMME DAH
---
The β€œcouch” is a great motivator alright πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Her habitat and ass grove will be covered by Attenbourgh any day now
---
Can i just say congratulations to everyone who has contributed to all the threads on grace. Tattle can get a bad name but honestly ive never come across people with such wit and humour as i do here. Here's to the next 100. πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯‚
I mean, at the very least we can spell πŸ˜† Yet we’re β€˜trolls’. Go us, state of the influencers!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.