Faces By Grace #100 Gracetopher Columbus in all her glory, Exploring the mysterious streets of gorey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being crispys new missus whenever they do split up. Can you imagine the dealings you’d have.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even her Anxiehy post isn't doing it for the clicks/comments etc these days. For one that has 174k followers, it's funny that her friends Muhammed and Ahmed don't ever comment in support of her mental health posts.
---
Imagine being crispys new missus whenever they do split up. Can you imagine the dealings you’d have.
Don't think he's waiting for them to split up........ 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She be down there in the morning with Ann making her breakfast while she sits on her arse
Big time will have her breakfast handed up to her, when she should be the one making the breakfast for both Mags and her Mother to say thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
“Chris come quick. I think your ex is outside talking to a … a feather?”

“Chris, I think she’s back. She’s crying and has what looks like a .. sausage in batter in her hand?”

There’ll be a place in hell for her and the Australian ex. Bowls will be banged. Moons will be howled at. Greasy’s boho vibes will send bad karma their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even her Anxiehy post isn't doing it for the clicks/comments etc these days. For one that has 174k followers, it's funny that her friends Muhammed and Ahmed don't ever comment in support of her mental health posts.
---

---

B64F1CC7-D3EE-4D97-855B-FB8022F7B745.jpeg
Can someone please explain the Barbie and Birkenstock references in her MH post? Is it an analogy?

Is it that like Barbie, there’s multiple facets to her personality. And depending on the task or objective she’ll call upon the most appropriate “Barbie” inside of her to get it done…
Sadly for Grease I don’t remember there ever being a lazy bleeping bleep Barbie.

As for the Birkenstocks … and drawing hearts around it in the sand. does it represent her ability to stomp all over everyone’s kindness?

or was it just her one brain cell exploded again today?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t want to cause offence to anyone with anxiety as a very close friend of mine suffers terribly with it, I know how awful it can be, but honestly - skips off to Italy via airports packed full of people, cram packed 3 day weddings, PR events full of strangers, all no problem - but cannot do a food shop 🫠
In fairness it’s probably the handing over of cash in the supermarket that stresses her out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

again I’m mindful some find even theses simple everyday tasks stressful. I’m not taking the piss out of anyone but greasy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2328757Can someone please explain the Barbie and Birkenstock references in her MH post? Is it an analogy?

Is it that like Barbie, there’s multiple facets to her personality. And depending on the task or objective she’ll call upon the most appropriate “Barbie” inside of her to get it done…
Sadly for Grease I don’t remember there ever being a lazy bleeping bleep Barbie.

As for the Birkenstocks … and drawing hearts around it in the sand. does it represent her ability to stomp all over everyone’s kindness?

or was it just her one brain cell explode again today?
Lazy bleeping bleep barbie 😅😅😅😅

Also, no idea what the birks are about.
If you know you know. duck off you absolute knob. The only reason she knows is because she went to see it for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

One year as Mrs G, alone on the beach, not a single free-bie, the thoughts of me kids give this Barbie anxiehee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2328757Can someone please explain the Barbie and Birkenstock references in her MH post? Is it an analogy?

There’s a couple of scenes in the barbie movie with Birkenstocks. What they have to do with this wing nut I have no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine sitting on the beach in the rain with your dog instead of going to see your 2 small children who you’ve been away from for the past 2 nights. Blows my mind. I have children same age as hers and while they drive me up the wall I love them so much, they always come first.
It actually upsets me the way she can so easily forget her kids. Imagine being on a beach with your bleeping dog in the pissing rain and not home with your kids? Would you not be thinking of them and what they’re up to and if they miss you?The poor little pets 😭 she’s one selfish, dangerous wagon.
---
Would turn any man gay being with someone like her. As he looks more lesbiany I thought he would be into women anyway. What a plot twist.
I always thought himself and Sarah Burps “fiancé” have a very feminine look, facially. Is it the demented grin? 😁 they’d make any man go demented those two 🤯😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is if she came out and genuinely said she’s struggling with xyz, I do think she’d get some sympathy but she’ll be back to ditching the kids next week and have Ann running around after her

Reactions: 6

I’m howling here…. Lazy bleeping c*nt barbie 😂😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.