Faces By Grace #100 Gracetopher Columbus in all her glory, Exploring the mysterious streets of gorey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is circling the drain re content!

Is that the first time she's actually worked out in the WB gear for an ad?

Is the guy with the beard meant to be in the Ad? Or was he just minding his own business & Gracey Scorcese just filmed him ?

And dropping the weights like that! Agree her form is awful & will lead to a genuine injury

She is flat out posting these days....I'd say the suitcase is packed & in the hall for off!

(Would be shocked if Kips & herself didn't go abroad for their anniversary!)
BIB - potential for next thread title! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I generally don’t have a clue what greasy does be talking about HOWEVER I do know what a dressed orange is. A dressed orange was a kids drink served in pubs (definitely Dublin pubs) in the late 90’s early 00’s it consisted of any sort of fizzy orange (fanta, tk, cadet) with sugar around the rim of the glass, whipped cream on top and maybe a slice of orange or a Maraschino cherry on top. I was only ever in a pub when I was younger after a funeral and will forever hold the association of a dressed orange with a funeral. I now have the same association for battered sausages and graces tears 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m
Just curious grace said this Maria tempany is an old school friend? This girl went to Alexander college in milltown she’s also doctor/Gp
And with her surname I assume she’s part of the Tempany family who are doctors too 🤔 so a school friend??

Reactions: 12
That gym gear does nothing only roll up when she's working out.

Also, absolute image of ms trunchbald in them videos.

So her aim in the gym is to get strong arms?? She just seems to want to get strong.

All that weight lifting and her arms haven't the slightest bit of definition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Well let's face it... if anybody was going to be motivated by their couch, it was going to be this sloth.

Reactions: 11
She is also doing her reps far too fast. All over the place. That gym obviously doesn't correct her. I hate gyms that let you go heavier with shite technique. She is an injury waiting to happen.

Reactions: 19
Ummm… is she serious with the audio on her latest “reels” about consistently??? Baaaaaahahaha, what an absolute clown 🤡

“If I only worked out when I felt good, I’d be a fat duck

It’s not ideally the language I’d choose, but since you chose the audio Greasy…. you are a fat duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m
Just curious grace said this Maria tempany is an old school friend? This girl went to Alexander college in milltown she’s also doctor/Gp
And with her surname I assume she’s part of the Tempany family who are doctors too 🤔 so a school friend??
Wondering the exact same thing!

Reactions: 2
I am literally shook by her form in the gym. It's a true reflection of the gym that she's allowed promote the place lifting like that. Injury coming pretty damn soon . 👏

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.