Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grace!!!! wakey wakey, time to get up out the boffice bed. You've finally achieved something!!!

Grease: waa? gimme dah 🥴

You've hit 100 Tattle threads!! Congratulations! That's over 100,000 posts calling out your lies, bullshit, manipulation, dishonesty and mistreatment of your kids!!!

surprised-clapping-award-show.gif

Sit back on your hole and let's remind ourselves why you're possibly Ireland's most disliked influencer.

Your 'work' is always impeccable:
ezgif-4-0a2d715ded.gif

Always the ultimate professional at networking events:

IMG-6039.jpg

Unbelievable acting and effort goes into your ads:

IMG-6398.PNG

Always at one with nature. We'll never forget what you taught us, that bahhered sausage crying is good for the soul:

bs.jpg

Known for always putting motherhood first:
Screenshot_20211101_155650.jpg

Ability to network with whomever she crosses paths with:
martin.jpg

Happy to let others have the spotlight:
137C692F-AF94-4795-B8C5-5AE7930F686C.jpeg

The most classy, glamorious insta bride hit our screens last summer. We can't understand either why TWG ignored all your wedding photos and didn't repost or offer your paid pieces like Dim:

418E633F-1139-49A9-B3E5-AF4AA9C4B4A3.jpeg

Your attention to detail is always second to none:
image.jpg

gernons.jpg

Brand loyalty is through the roof:
coffee.jpeg

Your love for Krispy has us all jealous. What a hunk! (but have youse been snapped together since the weddin of de century)?
IMG-5267.jpg

And last but not least. A tribute to your true loves, your beloved babies...

Loki and Kara:
IMG-5201.GIF
kara.gif

Grace, you provide us with endless entertainment. But I'll continue to be a Karen emailing relevant brands and companies pointing out the facts about your 'influencing'. I'm not a troll (your favorite fucking excuse) and I believe most Gimme Dahs are too. You a disGRACE.

And now for the real award.

@Idontevengohere Congratulations on winning the 100th thread title which had a Grease stomping, 133 votes! Your prize is an overnight stay, sharing a bed with Grease in the next place she successful begs a freebie from. We advise getting up early for breakfast before she claims two buffets for herself. Special shoutout to @forgotmyacc who coined Gracetopher Columbus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
She is so deluded. I have never come across someone who feels sorry for herself so much. My parents are separated but I have no contact with them. My father was a bully and very violent in the home, all our doors had holes in them growing up from being kicked in. He was not a nice man. Always putting me down and not happy for any success I had. My mother is a very mean codependent and disturbed alcoholic who verbally abuses me over the phone and I can’t be around that. Also tries to take me down a peg or two by calling me the most awful names which make me think life isn’t worth living. It’s made me almost suicidal when she left horrendous nasty voicemails on my birthday so I had to cut her out of my life. She beat the crap out of me when I was 14. Now I have a 13 year old and I’d die before id touch a hair on her head- I’d do anything to protect her. 😮 I don’t want my daughter around that shit- I’m on my own in life. I’ve no sisters. I’d give anything to have even one nice kind parent. I do get jealous when I see normal happy families but this is the hand I was dealt and it’s fucking hard. She boils my blood. Spoilt selfish bitch!!! 🤬😤😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

KaciD

Thread suggestion

Dodging my children as much as I can,
Too busy being Leo's No.1 girl fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

jazzbot

VIP Member
Krispy buys her an Anine Bing bag for her birthday and Tiffanys for her anniversary while his children run around in clothes several sizes too small. Scumbag.

He’ll probably head off “golfing” again tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Can i just say congratulations to everyone who has contributed to all the threads on grace. Tattle can get a bad name but honestly ive never come across people with such wit and humour as i do here. Here's to the next 100. 🎉 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Sazb64

Chatty Member
I think I’m going to 🤢

View attachment 2323771
Who’s paying €20 (by time you pay for postage) to wear Greasy’s stinking growler cloths? That she admits she tried on! No dinner will be had tonight 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I'll give you a clue - it starts with "mitch", ends with "mommy, and there's a "the" in between 🤗 SiNgLe wHiTe FemAle vOiBzzzz 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

harleyquinnjoker

Imagine texting your mam back saying I don't have a da! She does have a dad, he may be in heaven but she has a dad. Her first response was to be childish and throw Ann's mistake back at her

• Heart
Reactions: 60

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Making profits from me growler-juice stained knickers, buyer beware of the re-moved hygiene stickers. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Skinner

VIP Member
Like when she told us to walk 30 mins and walk back and it's an hour's walk? :LOL:
I use this nugget of information every day of my life. I am now going to rub all my excess creams into another area of my body instead of the walls and carpet that I've been doing thus far.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Nobbynoo

“Killian Murphy better get an Oscar for that” or what?? She’ll burst the Academy 🤣🤣 Can’t even spell his name right either, the blatant spelling mistakes are infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
On the topic of irelands worst influencers: I think there should be like an anti-gossies award like the razzies instead of the oscars. The tatties maybe or perhaps someone cleverer than I can give them a name...
Categories could include, biggest photoshop fail, worst typo award, biggest liar award, most absent parent award etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

KaciD

This Barbie?

"This Barbie gets anxiety when she gets a cut off time to collect her kids"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Harvesting spinach like Cotton Eye Joe; anniversary holiday roulette where will me and crispy kids free go.

• Haha
Reactions: 51