Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No offence to people who have dogs (I had dogs growing up and as an adult so I do understand the love you have for them) but I honestly think Hannah pretends that Sunny is her actual child. She’s spoken before about how desperate she is for children and the way she goes on about that dog, does photoshoots for it’s birthday, makes a cake, posts a huge insta paragraph/stories/reels, you’d think she birthed the thing herself.
I think it’s another symptom of how empty her life is. Not much else to spend her time on so has focussed in on Sunny

Reactions: 6

Sparkle321

I'm still subbed to her but never really watch her content anymore... seems like she is maybe going through some stuff and just isn't herself right now? I know some people don't like going out loads etc and doing lots of things, but she never seems to do anything at all anymore? Like she is just always at home all day every day. I know that her job involves a lot of working from home but she just seems to live such a sheltered life - there's only so much content she can make from that lol

Cemma25

God the new vlog. It's not ‘anxiety’ Hannah, it’s feeling a bit nervous like every other person in the world.

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet but I'm a bit confused about the weekly vlog upload. I thought last week was "the start of a new era" with the small business vlogs, but this week she's uploaded a regular weekly vlog. I'd presumed she'd stopped these as there hadn't been a weekly vlog in weeks, so how is it weekly?!

Why do youtubers feel the need to name things and create "series" of things that they never stick to? Just upload a vlog and call it whatever, because "weekly" is clearly not the correct name 🤷‍♀️ people will still watch them regardless of what the title is.

Aries1994

I’m sorry it’s embarrassing that she posts saying she kept waking up every hour in a panic crying. You’re mid-20s. She has never gone to uni or moved out or even gone on long holidays without her family. She’s been so mollycoddled. If I was her boyfriend I’d see that as a massive red flag and have no patience for her pathetic behaviour
I hate change myself and suffer with my mental health, but I moved out with my two dogs back in February and now don't know how I lived with my parents for nearly 30 years 😂 I don't think she was ready to move out personally. Also goes to show you can spend all that on a renovation and still not be happy.

Reactions: 5

Sabbie

VIP Member
Has she said they haven’t?
Pretty sure she’d sleep well and wouldn't feel the need to be online if she had. 😆 Same when they went away for a night in a hotel. It was face masks and telly for the night. She doesnt need to announce what she is up to with her boyfriend, but on the other hand if she’s sharing with the world that she can’t cope being an adult in the middle of the night in her new house, maybe it’s too soon for the girl to be playing house and thinking about having a family. Mollycoddled to the max. It’s pathetic. 🙄🙄

ellbell

I wish she would show more real life eg not sunny and not hanging out with her mum doing errands and having a maccies lunch, does she do anything else… hanging out with friends/ people her own age or anything else that other normal mid 20s girls do??

costacoffeeflatwhite

cannot take my eyes off her eyebrows in her newest vlog.. they are absolutely awful
Truly terrible! What's she thinking?

Any time she mentions moving out with her boyfriend I just want to tell him to blink twice if he needs help surely this is all too soon but I guess he gets a good deal not having to pay rent because she owns the place

Susspicious

VIP Member
I get up at 7am every day of my life. I don’t mind it too much because I go to bed at 10pm and get a good nine hours of sleep every night. She’s lucky that she can get up later and still sleep at night considering she struggles with her mental health and takes medication - I’m the same and if I sleep a peep past 7, I can’t sleep that night, so lie-ins just aren’t worth it for me. It’s early-ish but not 5/6am like some people have to get up at.

I know she’s always been privileged and a bit spoilt, but she’s definitely got worse recently. I’m actually sick of her, and I never thought I’d say that. I was sick of seeing Sunny a long time ago (sorry, I like dogs but I’m not quite THAT interested in someone else’s dog, for Christ’s sake), but Hannah herself is becoming unbearable, too.

Lola123

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why now? She has seemed very happy at her parents. She has owned that house for ages. It’s got to be because the bf wanted to move in together she now she is playing house. She’ll be round there every day for some reason

daisychainx

Ugh, the part of her most recent vlog trying to talk about how sad it is that the dogs at Dogs Trust don’t have a home when she went and bought a specific puppy from a breeder.

• Sad

costacoffeeflatwhite

This week's video was so dull considering she didn't bother posting last week....

Also she must have the most spare time of so many youtubers yet still only cooks hello fresh... why not put the time in to just go to the supermarket and buy your groceries and learn to cook properly