Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

costacoffeeflatwhite

Han "I wanted a renovation project because I love building" ..... yea its definitely NOT because you are in dire need for some actual vlog content

Reactions: 6

costacoffeeflatwhite

I had to pay my mum bills when I was still studying and working part time before I got a big girl job and I'd say I contributed then more than she does working her job and having rental income on two places
She buys a hello fresh box makes them one easy pasta dish and calls it a day

spongey

VIP Member
I love how her small business vlog included her using her IPL machine on her legs just so she could get an Ad in 😅 literally nothing to do with her business, her dog, her studio... anything.

37BBL

VIP Member
Love her. Not sure I am her target audience as I am a mother of two, but I just love watching her videos. She is so funny and seems really genuine.

LOVE2GOSSIP

How can she be out of her depth buying a washing machine and tumble drier :ROFLMAO: It’s not exactly rocket science is it. I look forward to the mention of a gifted washing machine and tumble drier in a vlog in a few weeks!
I'll eat my own arse if she actually buys one 😂

• Haha

phobbbb

I’ve always liked her and found her really genuine but since she got the dog, she really grates on me. It’s like she’s the only person in the world with a dog! It’s lovely she’s so well looked after but I just find it way too OTT.😬

Cemma25

Why the hell would she go on and on and on about eyelashes and saving money to then go all the way to Doncaster, rent an air b&b, travel there and back so she could choose a kitchen that ‘isn’t gifted’ really????

It’s madness to me that she goes on about having children and getting married like 2 minutes into a relationship but is what 25/26, owns two houses but still won’t move out of her parents and lives at home like a teenager.

I know people stay at home into their twenties for different reasons but Hannah has the money to move out into somewhere nice but also doesn’t act like an independent adult living at home. She’s still like she’s 15 having her parents make her dinner every night and looking after her dog etc. I just can’t see how at her age she doesn’t want her own space especially bringing her boyfriend back?? Imagine either having to pretend to be quiet or waiting until your parents go out to have some ‘time’ with your partner at that age. I just find it a bit awkward.
totally agree. She’s stuck in the same life she led since she was like 18…
Doing the same job, staying in the same bedroom, having her parents look after her.

Genuinely don’t know why she wouldn’t want to live in the house she owns in Essex

costacoffeeflatwhite

I used to like watching her videos but they're all the same recently - all she does is talk to the camera and show her dog. Throw in a clothing haul here and there.
I find her very dull since lockdown ended actually whereas that has the opposite effect on most youtubers! I love her dog content I have to say but I cannot watch another de-clutter video from her.... I just feel like she is so over youtube and wants all these small side businesses instead.

SleepyDibillo

Is it just me but wouldn’t you expect a break down of costs for a bathroom renovation video, so that people who are thinking of doing the same can get a general idea of costs?

Susspicious

VIP Member
I’m really not feeling the placement/size of the heated towel rack. Why does it go so high up? It’s not like they’re gonna be able to reach, and towels hanging that close to the ceiling would look silly. And then it also goes down to the floor, despite the sink storage being in the way of it.

clworld2

I just feel like somethings off on this vlog can’t put my finger on it I love Hannah but it’s like she’s a bit flat so it’s a bit forced

spongey

VIP Member
Her new video - ‘We take her for a walk before work’ this being at 10:30am?? You’ve got to be kidding me.. and she comes home at 4pm? The life of luxury for these ‘influencers’
How dare you... running a small business is really, really, really hard. Organising pretty packaging and posting on TikTok takes a lot of time and effort 😉

daisychainx

She’ll be crying she misses her mum 24 hours into moving in to her house and be back there every 5 minutes anyway 😂

LOVE2GOSSIP

Anyone else fed up of her showing samples of pain/carpet/kitchen appliances asking which one/guess which one she’s going to chose and each time it’s the most boring, bland colours ever 😅 Oooh I don’t know it’s such a hard deduction between the beige or slightly darker beige 🤔
I was thinking the exact thing. Before I even see the samples I'm like "oh so we get to choose between beige, beige and beige"
---
Her stories... yeah let's switch up the weekly vlog where all I talk about is the home reno and do a q&a to talk about the home reno.
Like she thinks her weekly vlogs are anything but rambling about her house at this point anyway 🤣

Last edited:

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
You just know she’s going to be that overbearing auntie that makes it her entire personality and pretends the kids hers when they’re out in public

jemma2223

I don’t see any effort in her YouTube channel anymore since she started her business, it all seems disingenuous and fake but she won’t give it up because it’s what she earns the most money from.. you can tell she doesn’t enjoy it when we get a 10 minute week in her life or a poxy office tour