Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkmango

I can't stand that she's promoting that buying fake is okay.
I don’t know, I don’t agree with buying fakes (all the time) but it’s refreshing to see a influencer so transparent about affordability, it just makes the average audience feel normal

Reactions: 7

LOVE2GOSSIP

How do the company who gave her a discount on the bathroom even know who she is? Her parents used them so she did which makes sense but they aren't gonna know who she is are they?! She's not that big on YouTube so I reckon she's gone in saying her parents recommended them and also she's an influencer so could she have something for free 😂 I can't actually imagine her doing it because she seems so mousy and skittish but I bet she emails them so she doesn't have to do it face to face, or her management do. I don't think that a random bathroom company would know who she is. I don't buy it.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I like her and her new dog is so cute. She also did a well explained video of why they bought a dog instead of adopted. Props to her.

costacoffeeflatwhite

I think saying her YouTube following didn’t help gain sales is a bit delusional, so was saying that owning a dog was niche 😂
That was the most ridiculous thing she's said - AS IF her business would have taken off without her fab han channel... she also doesn't have to pay much for her packaging, cards, stickers etc as her dad owns a printing business or something similar so she's saving money there too.

It irritates me how much she wants her youtube to be so separate from other big things in her life, it makes her come across as fake and not authentic. If you don't want to share even your boyfriends name surely you just arent the right person for youtube and vlogging wanting so much privacy for every topic. Also how big and popular an influencer does she think she is thinking we're all going to jump to stalk her boyfriend if we know anything about him or her life ☠ Her videos have no substance anymore because she just wants to be too private, she needs to make up her mind

I just feel like somethings off on this vlog can’t put my finger on it I love Hannah but it’s like she’s a bit flat so it’s a bit forced
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she’s still run down from covid… but I do think she’s lost her passion for YouTube.

Cemma25

Emotional burnout? Give me a break. She’s said she’s burnt out by working (by playing shop and posting one whole 12 min vlog a week) moving out (into a property she already owns, with no chain) and Christmas shopping (wtf) that’s called real life Hannah …welcome 😂

It’s not even real life. She does hardly anything and still moans about it!!! Imagine if she wasz doing a 9-5 and the school run and dinner and lunches and playdates and birthdays etc etc etc. Jesus.

More fucking emotional burnout today, really?! You couldn’t make it up 😂 she has to PACK HER OWN ORDERS and also she’s so sad that she needed to cry over a tik tok

BananaRama99

I used to love Hannah’s videos but she has genuinely become so fake and so far removed from reality.
She’s 25 years old and had months to prepare for moving out, constantly going on about her ‘reno’ 🙄 and yet she’s acting like a baby.
Not to compare situations but at 18 I had to leave my abusive foster home overnight and ended up in a hostel and I still did not ‘wake up in a panic’ ‘heart racing’ every hour. I continued going to school to do my A-Levels. She’s really showing her privilege and cushy upbringing here and it’s an embarrassment.

costacoffeeflatwhite

Why does she look like her kitchen? It's actually really bizarre and I don't know how to explain it any more than she looks like those basic af kitchen presses??? It's not a compliment but she will probably see it as one when she reads this!

also why does she speak about getting her keys as if she just bought the house when she's had it ages and kicked her tenants out as soon as she got a boyfriend to live with her...

"this is the question you're all waiting for" ummmm read the room Hannah....

she keeps saying she knows what she wants to basically bf isn't getting a say in anything but hes meant to feel like its their house? She'll probably pick his gaming chair and desk too....

sorry I know this comment is long guys but she's actually coming off so so so unlikeable in this video!!!

Last edited:

Aries1994

If she didn’t already have her YouTube following, there’s no way she would have stayed afloat, as much as she denies it
I just find it mad how someone who wasn't keen on dogs before she got Sunny has ended up starting a dog business.

daisychainx

Also she said they’re both putting equal amounts into the joint account every month for everything. He earns about £30-£35k so either she’s earning that amount too or she’s making him put in more of his income %wise into a house that’s not even his. If I was him I’d be running a mile in the other direction - he won’t be missing much. Those shiny beige kitchen cabinets are vile 🤮

costacoffeeflatwhite

Sorry but she's actually so boring lately I turn her off her house content is not the one
She's buying some ridiculous stuff for it too really over romanticising it

SleepyDibillo

I used to love her content but she’s becoming more and more annoying with every vlog recently. She’s started slipping in moving out/ marriage/ kids all the time I’m surprised she’s not scared her boyfriend away!
And last weeks vlog where she’s designing the new bathroom in the house she bought…that she rents out to someone else cos she wants to live at home with her parents. I get it if she still wants to live at home, but then why spend your evenings thinking about house projects for a house you don’t even want to live in.

On her story she said she’s not been single for “quite a while”.. I don’t know how or why influencers feel the need to be cryptic. I get not sharing his name or Instagram or posting photos but saying they’ve been together x number of months isn’t really super private info

Minipizza

VIP Member
Surely that first night you’d be so excited? Get a takeaway, watch films ect not spend the night crying, go back home then if you’re gonna act like that

Reactions: 6

costacoffeeflatwhite

No video again?? If she has one thing to do outside of her normal week she doesn't post her weekly video. Wow, you went into London for one afternoon and decided not to bother filming a video? She needs a reality check. She really seems so lazy and so ignorantly privileged

It feels like Every story she’s posted from Paris has been moaning… she’s now mad that she doesn’t have a window seat on the eurostar

Spencerskates

VIP Member
She thinks she’s stressed and deserves a gifted night at a Hilton. In what world.

One night away with your boyfriend and you need UNO… lmao.
Especially as they don’t live together yet, surely you’d appreciate alone time even more when you’re living in mummy and daddy’s house!

daisychainx

Nah, I reckon it’s early days which is why she’s not sharing it and he’ll realise soon she’s a grade a clinger and run for the hills.

Or he’s not real…. Interesting how she only announces it now after we’ve said about her being single and lonely on here as well 👀

I can’t imagine many boys being down for her strange dog obsession and pressure for babies and marriage in the next six months. Remember how she was with her ex talking about their kids after being together like 2 months.