Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she meant that he’d get back his share based on what he paid but not be entitled to half
So she wants to be careful with that, as some lodgers have taken their “landlords” to court and they actually got something like 30% share not just what they’d paid! She’s too thick to even think about all this 😂
It’s cheeky too considering her tenants have been paying off this house and she probably could pay a lot of it off too given how many other properties she owns

Reactions: 3
Why does she look like her kitchen? It's actually really bizarre and I don't know how to explain it any more than she looks like those basic af kitchen presses??? It's not a compliment but she will probably see it as one when she reads this!

also why does she speak about getting her keys as if she just bought the house when she's had it ages and kicked her tenants out as soon as she got a boyfriend to live with her...

"this is the question you're all waiting for" ummmm read the room Hannah....

she keeps saying she knows what she wants to basically bf isn't getting a say in anything but hes meant to feel like its their house? She'll probably pick his gaming chair and desk too....

sorry I know this comment is long guys but she's actually coming off so so so unlikeable in this video!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also she said they’re both putting equal amounts into the joint account every month for everything. He earns about £30-£35k so either she’s earning that amount too or she’s making him put in more of his income %wise into a house that’s not even his. If I was him I’d be running a mile in the other direction - he won’t be missing much. Those shiny beige kitchen cabinets are vile 🤮

She said she spent a lot of money replacing the electrics because of safety, but it was ok for her tenants to live with the old electrics? Also completely unrelatable for the vast majority of her viewers having £30k in saving to drop on a renovation like that.
It won’t be long before she has the boyfriend tied down with a ring/ baby

Reactions: 9
I did similar with my ex as we used the equity from his flat to buy a flat together and I had no savings or input at all, we agreed if anything happened and we had to sell, he would get his deposit back and then any profit on the sale above that was split 50/50 as when we moved in we then set up a joint account and paid half of all household bills, mortgage etc each, we did split up and it worked perfectly to be fair. I never would have tried to take more as I felt I wasn’t entitled to it and I think our agreement was really fair, he also paid me extra as he wanted all the furniture as didn’t want to buy new and I did so worked out great! lol!

Reactions: 2
I like Hannah but I find the house reno vid so disingenuous. She's acting like a FTB, picking up the keys etc but she rented out the property first? The house is a "house from hell" and a "full reno job".. yet she had tenants living there and it was good enough for them to live in and pay her mortgage for her?
She doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is. Family builder,gifted items due to youtube, presumably free rent at her parents.. it's not relatable, most people don't have that. Yet she's acting like she deserves a medal for this reno?

Reactions: 15
House from hell (really?!) 3k a month for bills… her determination of her own timeline of events, her own decisions, oooh I didn’t realise renovations actually needed graft and weren’t just fun, her boyfriend must be a doormat jesus christ. She is a wet wipe and clearly so is he

Reactions: 4
I like Hannah but I find the house reno vid so disingenuous. She's acting like a FTB, picking up the keys etc but she rented out the property first? The house is a "house from hell" and a "full reno job".. yet she had tenants living there and it was good enough for them to live in and pay her mortgage for her?
She doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is. Family builder,gifted items due to youtube, presumably free rent at her parents.. it's not relatable, most people don't have that. Yet she's acting like she deserves a medal for this reno?

THIS! And the fact she doesn't have time to run Sunnyside at the same time is comical. You're not rewiring the house or fitting the kitchen yourself Hannah! Imagine if she ever had to do a real days work. She's literally spending her days supervising the work being done and calling it work

How do the company who gave her a discount on the bathroom even know who she is? Her parents used them so she did which makes sense but they aren't gonna know who she is are they?! She's not that big on YouTube so I reckon she's gone in saying her parents recommended them and also she's an influencer so could she have something for free 😂 I can't actually imagine her doing it because she seems so mousy and skittish but I bet she emails them so she doesn't have to do it face to face, or her management do. I don't think that a random bathroom company would know who she is. I don't buy it.

I’m really not feeling the placement/size of the heated towel rack. Why does it go so high up? It’s not like they’re gonna be able to reach, and towels hanging that close to the ceiling would look silly. And then it also goes down to the floor, despite the sink storage being in the way of it.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me but wouldn’t you expect a break down of costs for a bathroom renovation video, so that people who are thinking of doing the same can get a general idea of costs?

Reactions: 6
How do the company who gave her a discount on the bathroom even know who she is? Her parents used them so she did which makes sense but they aren't gonna know who she is are they?! She's not that big on YouTube so I reckon she's gone in saying her parents recommended them and also she's an influencer so could she have something for free 😂 I can't actually imagine her doing it because she seems so mousy and skittish but I bet she emails them so she doesn't have to do it face to face, or her management do. I don't think that a random bathroom company would know who she is. I don't buy it.
Yeah this placement/size looks wrong to me. It seemed that they can't use the lower rails cos the sink unit is in the way? 🙈
The edge around the sink is too narrow for her soap dispenser etc to sit flush.
Things like that would drive me mad! But she said she thought about it a lot so.. 🤣
I personally do not like the grey as it gives me dingy prison vibes but I'm glad she loves it.

Hannah posting about Rafah a lot today, it seems like she's only just found out about it today? It's tricky for influencers to get the balance of sharing/not sharing stuff like this correct, but her posts today just make her seem dumb. I think she is caring but idk, the posts seem weird to me.

I just can't get over how much I feel like she's just playing house, cosplaying as a girlfriend, as an adult. It doesn't suit her. She's still 15 in my eyes and I can't get past that 😂 like she's saved up all her plastic coins from making videos on her phone and she's bought a dolls house to do up with her pretend money 🤣

I'm going to find it so weird to see her living in her own grown up woman's house with a partner and a dog. It feels so not like her.

I just can't get over how much I feel like she's just playing house, cosplaying as a girlfriend, as an adult. It doesn't suit her. She's still 15 in my eyes and I can't get past that 😂 like she's saved up all her plastic coins from making videos on her phone and she's bought a dolls house to do up with her pretend money 🤣

I'm going to find it so weird to see her living in her own grown up woman's house with a partner and a dog. It feels so not like her.
And how long will she go without “popping round” her parents and I bet she expects her parents to keep her room as it is

Reactions: 2
And how long will she go without “popping round” her parents and I bet she expects her parents to keep her room as it is
5 mins?
She said how she will go round to their house when her bf is playing video games or whatever to hang out and watch tv. I know she's close to her parents and that really is lovely but I really don't think it would take long for the constant back and forth to start annoying them. They are parents of two ADULTS one of whom moved out years ago and another who can't even go for a walk without mumsy. I bet they will want to get used to their new freedom and Hannah will just keep on "popping" home. Why on earth she doesn't think she could just do something else in her own home while her partner does his own thing baffles me. Read a book, bake, have a bath - or sure... you could go back to your parents house and disturb their evenings peace that they have more than earned. Grow up Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 4