Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish we could all call into work to say "ah I'm moving house and it's stressful so I need to not work for the week - or maybe even longer - sorry. I'll be back next week, hopefully."
I mean, yeah I know we have annual leave etc but my point is she's acting like it's just way too hard to "work" and move house when her job is literally to film moving house and post it. Most people have to move house and go into work in offices to do work totally unrelated to the house move. She's got a 2in1 in that as I said before, her job is to film what she's doing... how can she not manage it. Especially given she's moving 2 minutes away from her family who no doubt will be lending a huge helping hand. She's a bit pathetic honestly.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry it’s embarrassing that she posts saying she kept waking up every hour in a panic crying. You’re mid-20s. She has never gone to uni or moved out or even gone on long holidays without her family. She’s been so mollycoddled. If I was her boyfriend I’d see that as a massive red flag and have no patience for her pathetic behaviour

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry it’s embarrassing that she posts saying she kept waking up every hour in a panic crying. You’re mid-20s. She has never gone to uni or moved out or even gone on long holidays without her family. She’s been so mollycoddled. If I was her boyfriend I’d see that as a massive red flag and have no patience for her pathetic behaviour
She’s bought multiple properties, like why is she pretending she doesn’t understand all of it. Like go live in your grey Essex house Hannah. No one cares

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but her reaction to moving out is absolutely insane..
Crying all night, panicking.

She needs professional help because at her age, that is crazy.
Most people would be absolutely thrilled to be moving in with their long term boyfriend!! (especially when it seems they never had sleepovers at their families homes?)

Reactions: 12
I hate change myself and suffer with my mental health, but I moved out with my two dogs back in February and now don't know how I lived with my parents for nearly 30 years 😂 I don't think she was ready to move out personally. Also goes to show you can spend all that on a renovation and still not be happy.

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused by how you can spend months renovating a house, getting used to its quirks etc and still have a breakdown about staying there. The first night should be so exciting, surely the home sickness would have come later. Not day 1.

Reactions: 11
Would you not ‘christen’ the house with your boyfriend ASAP? Isn’t this a huge deal to be moving in together with the love of your life? Such a weird asexual couple.

I used to love Hannah’s videos but she has genuinely become so fake and so far removed from reality.
She’s 25 years old and had months to prepare for moving out, constantly going on about her ‘reno’ 🙄 and yet she’s acting like a baby.
Not to compare situations but at 18 I had to leave my abusive foster home overnight and ended up in a hostel and I still did not ‘wake up in a panic’ ‘heart racing’ every hour. I continued going to school to do my A-Levels. She’s really showing her privilege and cushy upbringing here and it’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
You’d think she’d be more than ready to move out considering she’s been so desperate for marriage, a baby and a family of her own for years now?? I don’t understand how she’s panicking and crying, she’s said herself that her parents are literally around the corner and she’ll be there every night watching telly still.

Reactions: 10
Has she said they haven’t?
Pretty sure she’d sleep well and wouldn't feel the need to be online if she had. 😆 Same when they went away for a night in a hotel. It was face masks and telly for the night. She doesnt need to announce what she is up to with her boyfriend, but on the other hand if she’s sharing with the world that she can’t cope being an adult in the middle of the night in her new house, maybe it’s too soon for the girl to be playing house and thinking about having a family. Mollycoddled to the max. It’s pathetic. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she’d sleep well and wouldn't feel the need to be online if she had. 😆 Same when they went away for a night in a hotel. It was face masks and telly for the night. She doesnt need to announce what she is up to with her boyfriend, but on the other hand if she’s sharing with the world that she can’t cope being an adult in the middle of the night in her new house, maybe it’s too soon for the girl to be playing house and thinking about having a family. Mollycoddled to the max. It’s pathetic. 🙄🙄
Oh sorry 100% agree, I was more shocked if she’d said online they hadn’t had sex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely that first night you’d be so excited? Get a takeaway, watch films ect not spend the night crying, go back home then if you’re gonna act like that

Reactions: 5
Surely that first night you’d be so excited? Get a takeaway, watch films ect not spend the night crying, go back home then if you’re gonna act like that
Also imagine how tit this is making her boyfriend feel! He must think she doesn’t want to live with him. It’s meant to be exciting for him as well. Poor fella.

Reactions: 9
I get spending the first night in a new house is weird, but it should be exciting and she’s been building this up so she knew it was coming? Like waking up panicking when your parents live round the corner?
Why did she do it if she didn’t really want to move out?

Reactions: 7