Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jemma2223

How can she say this is her full time job when she hasn’t uploaded in the past 2 weeks with no explanation. Wish I could just not show up to work😅

Reactions: 10

justapossum

Her views have gone sooooo low!! She tried stopping her weekly vlogs but people weren't happy. She was posting videos like 15 mins long and it was meant to be a week - her life must have become super boring to cut them down so much. Really lost her viewers when she stopped putting the effort in it became obvious!
I used to like watching her videos but they're all the same recently - all she does is talk to the camera and show her dog. Throw in a clothing haul here and there.

Reactions: 10

welly04

I really like Fab Han, I think she is so genuine and really nice to watch, what does everyone think? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Susspicious

VIP Member
Lovely introduction of her boyfriend into the vlogs with him doing a massive burp. 🤢

Also, how much did she want to moan in that vlog!? She seems absolutely bloody miserable about OWNING A HOUSE. It’s a lot of work because she CHOSE to do a lot of work to it… you can tell she’s had an easy life.

• Sick

Lola123

VIP Member
Not even remotely interested in hearing about her new house knowing how much she’s getting gifted. She should be ashamed, to be honest. The privilege she’s grown up with and the money she earns - why should she get anything for free. It’s disgusting. I might unsubscribe. I know I probably sound like a Karen; I’m just so disappointed that one of the very few “influencers” that I still liked has turned into yet another spoilt brat.
I think she’s hidden her spoilt brat life untill now where it’s becoming more obvious. I have got this vibe for quite awhile and it’s what has made me dislike her

daisychainx

It’s madness to me that she goes on about having children and getting married like 2 minutes into a relationship but is what 25/26, owns two houses but still won’t move out of her parents and lives at home like a teenager.

I know people stay at home into their twenties for different reasons but Hannah has the money to move out into somewhere nice but also doesn’t act like an independent adult living at home. She’s still like she’s 15 having her parents make her dinner every night and looking after her dog etc. I just can’t see how at her age she doesn’t want her own space especially bringing her boyfriend back?? Imagine either having to pretend to be quiet or waiting until your parents go out to have some ‘time’ with your partner at that age. I just find it a bit awkward.

spongey

VIP Member
1 hour into a trip to Paris... she's gone to McDonald's and complained that the TV is in French 🙄 give me strength.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Is it just me or does he look quite a bit older than her? Probably just me being judgy 😂
I actually thought he looked a lot more nerdy than Hannah would go for. I think he just looks older because of the full facial hair

mrshb91

I’ve just been watching her recent what i eat in a day video and I couldn’t believe that she’s getting comments on her weight! someone asking if she’s pregnant is just nasty! personally I haven’t noticed a change in her appearance but even if other have, I 100% agree that nobody should be commenting about it! its sad that she’s taking those comments as a ‘reminder’ to eat more healthy.

37BBL

VIP Member
Used to love her and find her really genuine. Just don't relate anymore. She gives off hardworking boss babe business vibes, in reality there is no way on earth her sunnyside business would do well if she wasn't a well known YouTuber beforehand, no chance in hell. She never seems to acknowledge that and gives off a persona that she has stared at the bottom and its been blood sweat and financial risk. I'm sorry but she had a hefty income and nest egg before she started that business, she bought a house which she rents out so she was in no way putting everything on the line or at risk.

Also find it insulting that she harps on about being so busy and tired from working, then she is out mooching the shops with her mum or going for mcdonald's because her and her mum just really fancied it.

She isnt relatable nowadays and seems to live a very sheltered and protected life at home with her parents. Also, random but everytime she says the dogs name I always think its a male name, as in Sonny.

jemma2223

So she doesn’t upload for 2 weeks, comes back with 1 vlog and has decided not to upload again this week? I’m sorry I know mental health is important but she uploads 1 video a week and she can’t even manage that. I think she needs to come out and say she doesn’t want to do YouTube anymore but she won’t as it pays well for how little she does.

raspberry*

The latest influencer to suggest she has ADHD.
Being neurodivergent isnt quirky, it’s actually ruined my life and kept me behind where I should be

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Does she want a Pat on the back for getting out of bed before 7am like the vast majority of the population ? 😂 this girl is in for the shock of her life when she finally traps her boyfriend down with a kid

• Haha

mrshb91

I really enjoyed watching Hannah a couple of years ago and I still dabble in her videos once in a while now, but she’s obsessed with her dog! I have found a lot of youtubers are the same - as soon as they get a dog, it’s their new personality, being a dog owner! ‘a day in the life of a puppy’ isn’t my sort of video. She seems genuinely lovely though like many of you have said.

jemma2223

All her designs are terrible. They’re so unoriginal, dated or tacky.
The “trendy” dog harness market is so over saturated and she doesn’t do anything special. I’m shocked she manages to stay afloat
If she didn’t already have her YouTube following, there’s no way she would have stayed afloat, as much as she denies it

Susspicious

VIP Member
Absolutely bored to DEATH watching her go on about paint colours. I know she wants advice, but what would she do if she didn’t have followers? Just pick one of the bloody shades of off-white/beige and be done with it.

Dublin18

Especially as they don’t live together yet, surely you’d appreciate alone time even more when you’re living in mummy and daddy’s house!
Yeah, but she brought her pyjamas with her 🤣 when I was younger and going to a hotel for a night with my partner, there was no pyjamas involved 🤭

• Haha