Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belchhuggins

I was a long time viewer and supporter but I have to admit her CANDID clothing launch left a bad taste in my mouth.

She launched it with a video talking about how inclusivity was a huge motivation for her with the line, which is why she made sure they had a huge size range (XS-3XL I’m pretty sure). Me and my little sister were huge fans and I was so impressed with this as I know a lot of other merch launches have limited sizing, and was excited my sister would actually be able to have merch that fit her. I thought a lot of Han and this confirmed for me that she must be a lovely person to have made sure an adequate size range was available.

So I of course show my sister the video (she is 18 but has a learning disability so comes across much younger) and she is so excited. I tell her she can pick out a few items and I’ll order them for her, and she’s thrilled - especially with the chance of winning a necklace for anyone who orders within the first 48 hours. I click on to order quickly for her only to find sizes S-XL available - 4 sizes just not available on launch day which is half the inventory. The XL wouldn’t have been big enough for my sister so I emailed their customer service enquiring when these additional sizes would be available, as they had been promised in Hans video. I also DMd her on Instagram and saw others comment on the video and on her insta posts. I never got a response anywhere, which I half expected on her Instagram, but not through CANDIDs customer support email. As a new company surely you’d want to be on top of customer queries and issues?

So I could not place an order, neither could anyone over a size 14 - 16, and my sister was devastated after getting her hopes up because of the video. I thought it was especially gross due to the competition element of ordering. It excluded half the would be customers from having a chance of winning - but then expected them to still purchase a few weeks later when they decided to stock these sizes???? I get that maybe it took longer to stock all these sizes but IMO the launch should have been delayed to ensure you have all of the sizes you are promising if you are so passionate about inclusivity. At the very least it should have been addressed in your video, or even an insta story explaining? But to not receive any explanation, even from your customer service department after contacting I think is awful. Sorry this I such old news but she posted today about new launches for CANDID and got mad all over again remembering 😅

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Susspicious

VIP Member
What’s with her going on and on about being “late” when she doesn’t have a job or any responsibilities. It literally doesn’t even matter if her and Boring Alice start their meeting 30 minutes later than they planned, for God’s sake.

• Haha

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
No offence to people who have dogs (I had dogs growing up and as an adult so I do understand the love you have for them) but I honestly think Hannah pretends that Sunny is her actual child. She’s spoken before about how desperate she is for children and the way she goes on about that dog, does photoshoots for it’s birthday, makes a cake, posts a huge insta paragraph/stories/reels, you’d think she birthed the thing herself.

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
Pyjamas, face masks, and a card game for a nice one off night in a hotel. How old are they?? That would have been up half the night, looking rough as a dog, and having trouble walking the next day for me when I was that young. 😂

• Haha

SleepyDibillo

From what I’ve seen she seems to more sensible than most other YouTubers with the money she’s earnt. She also seems like a home bird and a big saver so I can kind of see why she has a lot of money to invest in the business.
It’s definitely naive of her to say though that her being a YouTuber didn’t help with sales in the beginning! It gave her a massive platform to promote the business from that many small start-ups could only dream of

ellbell

She lives in Essex why does she act like she gone to the other side of the world every time she goes to London… it’s a 30 minute train journey. That’s a normal commute for some people.

• Haha

Aries1994

I find this so annoying and attention seeking - just don't post him at all?! She already showed pictures of him a vlog anyway 🙄
It's just attention seeking...

If you don't want people to speculate etc just don't post at all. Same as you say we all got a good look at him a few vlogs back anyway 😂

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
She's so obviously begging at this point. Who doesn't know where to look for basic household appliances? Stop hankering for another freebie Grabby Han and just do the research and buy one like everyone else.
---
Also I know we aren't near a new thread title BUT I would like to throw my hat in the ring...

Fabulous Hannah #2 - Grabby Han, begging for house freebies while her business goes down the pan.
I mean just google it, like 99.9% other people do who actually have to pay for their own appliances and research them ffs

Cemma25

I agree! I used to love Hannah and think she’s a nice girl but so is naive for her age, and god can she moan. She’s always soooooo exhausted and ‘busy’ and overworked yet she can as you say go off for lunches and mcdonalds with her mum etc. She does not live in the real world

spongey

VIP Member
The money chat in her mukbang video really annoyed me... this is a girl who's never had to pay rent or bills in her whole life.

Her advice is to put all your money into your savings as soon as you get paid, then you'll feel more aware of how much you're taking out of your savings when you want to buy stuff, so it'll make you think twice before treating yourself. This is good advice but isn't viable for the majority of people. Also, "save a third, spend a third (on treats) and invest a third." Okay Han, I'll just let my energy bills and mortgage payments pile up, shall I?

I wouldn't mind but she started the chat by saying money is a subject she's really good at and knows a lot about 😅🙄

Susspicious

VIP Member
Not even remotely interested in hearing about her new house knowing how much she’s getting gifted. She should be ashamed, to be honest. The privilege she’s grown up with and the money she earns - why should she get anything for free. It’s disgusting. I might unsubscribe. I know I probably sound like a Karen; I’m just so disappointed that one of the very few “influencers” that I still liked has turned into yet another spoilt brat.

Aries1994

I’m seeing this with quite a few people lately, someone I know for example has now got a dog out of nowhere and has now got a job of being a dog walker/sitter and even calls themselves a professional dog trainer, all they’ve done is buy a dog and take a short course in training. Is it just another bandwagon to make money?
Let's be honest her videos are very hit and miss and I think she knows that deep down. I used to find her so relatable but since starting Sunnyside she irritates me and I just get this feeling that she's not as nice as she makes out. Last time I checked her latest collection hadn't sold out in comparison to her other collections.

Reactions: 10
She used to be likeable because she was an “oversharer” and was open about almost every aspect of her life… or appeared to at least.
But now it’s very obvious that she shares very very little and that makes her so boring and hard to relate to.
She has no unique selling point and frankly I don’t know who wants to watch her put harnesses and leads into boxes?

Cemma25

Honestly all of her content is just boring now. Home, office, cooking hello fresh, talking about surfshark… then when she moves out finally her personality will then become being a mum.
Oh and the dog

LOVE2GOSSIP

Totally agree with all of the recent posts. I used to really enjoy her content and I do still watch her regularly but something has shifted. I think shes changed, as we all do as we grow up but I think the reason she has changed so much is that she no longer hides her entitled side. I think she is very much a princess and doesn't realise how easy she's got it.
Yes she works hard with her business, not going to take that away from her at all BUT it wasn't like she didn't have a massive hand in getting it started because of her following which I feel she has never, ever addressed. Even just as a "thanks to all my followers who ordered from me right at the beginning" would have been enough 😂

costacoffeeflatwhite

She 'answered a question' about Tattle in this week's vlog and she absolutely didn't receive that as a question she's just saying hi to us 👋

She's already planning Xmas 2024 with her boyfriend, he'd run if he wasnt getting a free house, they arent even 2 years together!!

And how does she not realise how unrelateable she is? Is this just an early 20s privileged Essex girl? We can't forget that she comes from a wealthy family

Last edited:

LOVE2GOSSIP

Openly admitting she forgets to take her glasses when she goes for her eyelashes doing and has had to drive home without being able to see properly on numerous occasions. As someone who has worked in law dealing with fatalities on the roads in the UK this made me FUME. I started to not like her bratty attitude recently but this has just made me fully dislike her. What a stupid, selfish girl. It can't be that far away from her house for her to get a bus or taxi to make sure she doesn't hurt or kill someone else surely? An inconvenience yes but wow. Would she rather live with something horrific on her conscience. Absolute moron.

pinkmango

I won’t lie I’m so so so happy for her and she’s one of them influencers that I just don’t mind if it’s kept a secret because she is genuinely a nice person

• Heart