Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lm9610

She definitely wouldn’t have earned that much being a teacher. she was a reception teacher and starting wage for teachers is like 23,000 a year? shes only 28 ish isn't she so wouldnt have been on loads more than that id say
I think £30k is the starting salary in England for qualified reception/primary teachers She is a qualified teacher, not an early years practitioner who earn quite a bit less. Still not really a huge salary, either Fab earns a ridiculous amount or they somehow had a ginormous deposit 🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone find they are dragging out being pregnant I am so happy for them don’t get me wrong but they’ve done over 5 / 6 videos past month now she’s only what 4 months pregnant 😂😂

cheesybagel

Totally agree. I am a mum and I also have an ‘office job’ my job is really hard! I have a lot of responsibility and it can be very mentally draining. I think that’s an insult to anyone who isn’t a parent. And I say that as a parent to a 4 year old crazy little boy
I’m glad you agree, I was instantly offended when she said it but then I thought am I just being sensitive. But no x

Dramallama2

I recently discovered these 2. Ell comes accross so stern and unwelcoming, Fab gives me the ick. The boys are adorable though. Does anyone else find it really odd that his mum was buying allsorts for them like moses baskets etc when they were TTC and weren't even pregnant? If my MIL done this I would find it so weird and quite intrusive!

rhino

I made a comment about this a few comments up, she had Botox at the same time as the lip filler dissolved.. just failed to mention it 🤫 so transparent 🙄
---

Not sure if the pram they are selling was gifted or they bought it but nothing like paying things forward to other struggling parents 🙄
Especially as she has 3 OTHER PRAMS !! Things that we have been gifted or weren't that expensive I just give away and I don't even have spare money to go on holiday to Dubai 🤣

• Heart

Bluesky22

Completely agree with this. Seems like it’s come out of nowhere that she’s been suffering from depression yet during those first vlogs after the babies you wouldn’t have thought anything was wrong. Just shows how staged it all is.
Agree with this - I’ve just had a baby and rewatched their videos when the boys were newborn and you’d never know anything was wrong. Would have been comforting to other new parents if they’d been more honest.
I like watching their DIY/renovation stuff but nothing is ever done on a budget they seem to spend SO much money all the time. The gym must have cost a fortune and ell only works a few days a week now I think.

mswhydontyou

Is it just me who finds it strange he still has videos of his ex girlfriend on the channel though? Surely you’d delete or hide them when you have a new fiancé??

Only just come across this channel a few weeks ago. I really enjoy their videos and was shocked they don’t have as many subs as I thought they would. Does anyone know how old they are? I can’t seem to find much about them online
Old Q&A from 2017 says Fab was 20, so 25/26 now- not sure about Ell.

I never noticed the old videos of him and his ex before but now seeing them I am getting slightly strange vibes! He seems to like going for girls he can “improve” both girls it seems as though he’s got them into gym, said previous gf had a shit arse before she went gym, both very shy- videos about him giving both Ell and Jess (ex) more “confidence”, doing couple youtube’s with both girls… I dunno… The girls are seeming like carbon copies of each other- maybe that’s just his type though

Attachments

Last edited:

Lm9610

Forgive me if this is a well known thing among parents (*I have a one year old) but did I hear it right that they are restricting fruit until after their afternoon nap!? I’m all for restricting sugar, however I cannot ever imagine restricting fruit from a growing child. To me that’s putting fruit in a “bad” light and it most certainly isn’t that and is not going to create a healthy relationship with food at all!

Surely fruit should be a staple of a 1.5 year olds breakfast and morning snack. Am I being stupid?
Where did they say that? I have a child same age as theirs and he eats fruit all day 🙈🤣 tbh I’m just happy he is eating something and it’s not ultra-processed crap

Lm9610

It frustrates me so much how they completely click bait their TTC journey. On absolutely everything they post, two years to conceive, years of trying. They say in their video they first talked about trying at the very end of 2020, and they were pregnant the next next May. Don’t get me wrong, trying for 16/17 months must be heartbreaking and Incredibly difficult, but it’s not a year and and a half let alone two years. To then make so much content out of something that isn’t true is so so frustrating! their who chanel now stems from the fact they tried to conceive for “years”.
This always bugged me as well. It wasn’t anywhere near as long as they made it out to be. It’s NORMAL to take up to 2 years to conceive.

basic bree

I'm glad this a nice thread :D just found this couple as I am also trying to have a baby! They seem really sweet!

Baenarys

She is rapidly changing but she doesn’t have the same vibe as half the other plastic influencers so she’s a bit of an odd mishmash at the moment

What I dont get is why they feed the boys on their sides to ‘imitate breast feeding’ .. but your not breast feeding??? and its formula in the bottle?? So why does it need to be imitated 😂
it’s called paced feeding, it slows down the feed. it’s routinely recommended by the NHS, it’s not really anything unusual or anything to laugh at.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I’m really surprised to see them using sleepyheads for the boys! Why after 2 years of trying to conceive and being so grateful to have the boys would you then put them in such unsafe things like that?