Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

athenlel

I keep getting so frustrated with Fab talking over Ell, it’s so annoying when she’s trying to express her feelings and he buts in over her

Reactions: 1

Lm9610

Has lip filler dissolved because it’s migrated, has more lip filler which immediately looks migrated 🤣

Dutchie123

How much did she say they spent on their wedding in their last Q and A? 15.000 or 50.000?? Not a native English speaker, thought they said 15.000 however my subtitles say 50.000... hope that ain't the case 😅

They are getting quite unrelatable, home reno, expensive wedding, Centre Parcs trips, a cruise for their honeymoon, constant shopping and take outs... no cost of living crisis for them.

bluedaisys

I definitely find fab annoying agree with the few that have said that always talking over Ell and appears controlling and very odd he has kept old youtube videos of his ex... I won't be watching anymore no doubt they will start begging begging for baby freebies 😂.

Cn8400

I think fab is controlling. The way he speaks for ell and how he speaks over her is alarming to me and how much he compliments her I find he does it purposely to make himself look like a really good boyfriend. It doesn’t come across genuine and seems very forceful.
I totally agree. He talks to her like she’s his child. It’s really disconcerting.

Lm9610

After all their rude comments about car seat safety they’ve again posted videos where both boys aren’t in theirs properly 🤧 Elle’s filler has gone very wonky
What rude comments? Totally agree they should be called out if being hypocritical but I’ve never seen them be rude about car seat safety?

At risk of defending them I actually applaud them for being one of the few influencer parents who actually bother to share information that promotes car seat safety. Every other influencer is 2 year olds forward facing with thick coats/snow suits and loose straps on insta stories 🫠

Lm9610

I just can’t believe how much money they seem to have? To buy two brand new doonas, not even ones from Aldi or second hand (I know it’s not recommended but lots of people sell them brand new etc). And for a couple who were so know it all about car seat safety -to then take two 10 months olds into Tescos in a doona is insane.

i saw they sold their twin bath - which I’m pretty sure they were gifted? If it really was such a twin essential it would’ve been nice to then donate it.

making a big song and dance about the UP when they’ve just bought a bran new ford Puma as a run about??? More money than sense to buy a brand new mini suv as a car to get to work and back 😭
They do seem to be spending a lot of money but for perspective (don’t know if you’re married), after getting married I thought my husband and I would be broke from paying for the wedding but actually we got so many gifts of money and vouchers etc that we actually had quite a bit in the bank. Also you don’t know what their financial position is, they could be financed up to their eyeballs and not save anything. They both have decent jobs so with a good monthly income they obviously have disposable cash.

Lm9610

Does anyone know how much they paid for their current home? Just had a sleuth and the house they want in the development they looked at is £455k 🫢

Maid22

VIP Member
They do live in a cheap part of the country and clearly have a close family circle
I've no idea where they live, but going from their first house to the new one, it's massive!!
Just watched their new vlog, they are both really lucky to have so much support, I'm starting to realise what alot of you are seeing, Fab is controlling, he's been very spoilt from what I've seen too.

myst3ry

Haven't watched them in a while, does anyone know why Ell quit teaching?

She said she loved being a teacher so why quit?

It makes them so unrelatable living off of YouTube, also sounds like a dumb move, if they ever split up teaching doesn't sound like something you easily get back into, also none of them are interesting enough to make it on their own as Youtubers. Also they've done all the big things, babies, buying a house, the wedding, holidays, there's only so much Ell going to Primark or Dunelm you can watch...

Also 100% they will try to get pregnant again this year, I don't think Ell will cope just being a stay at home mom (no influencer is not a real job) gym and shopping will bore her very quickly and their views will drop as they have no big plans going on, so she will definitely want another pregnancy to keep her views up

I think Fab is so much more likeable to be fair, he seems hard working and clearly enjoys spending time with the boys. Ell seems very focused on keeping them in a schedule and clearly gets frustrates when things don't go her way.
she didn’tlike being an hour away from them at work.

Im betting Noah and Leo! Based off of their names they like vlog. Tbf she had a pretty scary pregnancy with the rare type of twins and GD. In terms of their money they are pretty open about how much they earn from youtube plus they both have full time jobs so would probs have a bit more than most atm

Wow that is a lot, their mortgage repayments must be huge?! They both had decent jobs when employed which I think they were when they bought that house but how much does a teacher earn? Like £40-50k? Even if Fab earned more it seems like a huge mortgage to take on especially at higher interest rates. How do they even afford that! Not like they are earning millions 🤷🏼‍♀️
She definitely wouldn’t have earned that much being a teacher. she was a reception teacher and starting wage for teachers is like 23,000 a year? shes only 28 ish isn't she so wouldnt have been on loads more than that id say

Rebby123

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how much money they seem to have? To buy two brand new doonas, not even ones from Aldi or second hand (I know it’s not recommended but lots of people sell them brand new etc). And for a couple who were so know it all about car seat safety -to then take two 10 months olds into Tescos in a doona is insane.

i saw they sold their twin bath - which I’m pretty sure they were gifted? If it really was such a twin essential it would’ve been nice to then donate it.

making a big song and dance about the UP when they’ve just bought a bran new ford Puma as a run about??? More money than sense to buy a brand new mini suv as a car to get to work and back 😭

I also find it weird Ell has gone back to work and the children are in nursery she can't make any money from that unless because she works in a school she gets a discount. I think they look funny in the Dunna it reminds me of a child putting there baby in a pram they don't fit in.

mySONo_0

In the new vlog they said they are getting a new car (yes another one, they only got a new one pretty recently) and said they'd be putting it down as a business expense 🤡