Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myst3ry

I actually don’t know what’s worse the insta stories or peoples replies to that comment

Reactions: 3

Rebby123

VIP Member
I watched their latest video I found it rude how laughable Fab thought it was to keep saying multiples times what a small one litre car they have been given they are 100% big car snobs. I personally love small cars but given they want to appeal to families I find it distatesful to take the mick I appreciate he is very tall and probably a squeeze for him but even when he didn't have the twins in the car he was mocking it. Also the kitchen to I feel they are so snobby about that who would want to buy it after Ell making out its the worst thing ever. I'm sure they will as its solid oak but I think they should just be abit more aware of there audience.

rhino

As a teacher she could have such amazing activity ideas but we never see that, just endless shopping and complaining. Their content all just seems like cash grab or like trying to go viral.
100% I have some mum friends that are primary teachers/ nursery nurses and they always come up with the most amazing activities for their kids and I'm like I'd never think of anything like that 😂🙈

onlooker101

I would be so embarrassed if I was her 🤣 she was blatantly trying to hop on the sympathy bandwagon and it’s back fired 🤣

No idea how Fab puts up with her!

teddy19

VIP Member
What I dont get is why they feed the boys on their sides to ‘imitate breast feeding’ .. but your not breast feeding??? and its formula in the bottle?? So why does it need to be imitated 😂

Lm9610

Not sure if they were gifted that pram, but why not gift this one to twin parents who don't have such a big budget... or sell it for a very low price. But they are becoming more and more greedy.

Also Ell's eyebrows look ridiculous now? Did she have anything done to her face? Or is she just brushing them upwards or something?? She reminds me of Bert from Bert and Ernie.
I made a comment about this a few comments up, she had Botox at the same time as the lip filler dissolved.. just failed to mention it 🤫 so transparent 🙄
---
Are they selling a pram they were gifted? And the fact they’ve been GIVEN a new pram for free is just outrageous
Not sure if the pram they are selling was gifted or they bought it but nothing like paying things forward to other struggling parents 🙄

• Haha

Lm9610

They paid £470k for theirs, but guessing they are hoping to make more as they have done the kitchen. But I wouldn’t be sure house prices have dropped a lot since they bought.

I think they are crazy wanting to move because they have ‘to much space’ 🤣 they aren’t overlooked in the garden from what they have showed. Can’t imagine any new build being the same
Wow that’s so much isn’t it. I don’t envy people who live in those parts of England. It is crazy, and they say that yet are looking at the biggest 4 bed TW have on the development. I agree with comment below it’s totally because the house they have is not aesthetically pleasing to them!
---
I think the real reason they want to move is because their house is not as aesthetically pleasing as they (Ell) would like it to be. It’s proving to be harder and taking longer than they thought. They got the kitchen done and they wanted to change the bannister going down the stairs but they haven’t done it yet and I think they’ve kinda given up. They should have stayed in their old house so it wouldn’t have been so hard to manage and clean and the boys would have been fine in their spare room and then they could have moved as the boys got older/if they had another baby
Totally agree with the reason they want to move now being because it’s not all shiny and new and requires work but I do see why they moved. The amount of stuff and clutter that babies bring (especially twins)! Their old house was pretty small, didn’t have any storage space, I can’t imagine having 2 babies there when they had the resources to buy bigger and both were employed etc so easier to get a mortgage but it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever now to move again!

phutton44

Chatty Member
HA! Doesn't surprise me Fab and Ell supporting Elle Swift, pretty much speaks for itself.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 21.48.18.png

myst3ry

It was like 2 months ago, on instagram. Absolutely but if you’re going to share information in a rude way, yes rude, you need to make sure you are being correct. If you can’t take questions or criticism on what you’re sharing then it doesn’t come across as reliable. They were posting people’s messages and disagreeing but it was just so messy. And fab and Elle have posted literally today with the boys straps down their arms so idk what you’re on about 🤣
---
Also when they had a go about second hand car seats and then… put their DOONAs a notoriously unsafe seat, up so sale. My point is it’s hypocritical. What would be a good message gets lost among that.

Last edited:

rhino

Forgive me if this is a well known thing among parents (*I have a one year old) but did I hear it right that they are restricting fruit until after their afternoon nap!? I’m all for restricting sugar, however I cannot ever imagine restricting fruit from a growing child. To me that’s putting fruit in a “bad” light and it most certainly isn’t that and is not going to create a healthy relationship with food at all!

Surely fruit should be a staple of a 1.5 year olds breakfast and morning snack. Am I being stupid?
Wtf ?!!! Bloody hell it's not like giving them some blueberries is the same as a packet of Haribos 😂

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
So the one thing that kept them relatable (having actual jobs), have gone. Now they’re relying on freebies, gifts, views etc to
And icing on the cake, she’s tagged Imogen Horton on a video 🤢🤢 the worst
Already tired of my view on their YouTube supplying their lifestyle 🙄
No sure why you’d tag Imo/Spenny Horton…their channel is sinking faster than the titanic. They can barely get 10k views on 420k subs.

Reactions: 2

myst3ry

once again on instagram stories banging on about how they are the best parents to have ever graced the earth, they are all knowing, and anyone who doesn't listen to them is a terrible, idiotic, lazy parent. 🤪

Reactions: 2