Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myst3ry

I get what they were going for but that video is so so creepy
---
She is rapidly changing but she doesn’t have the same vibe as half the other plastic influencers so she’s a bit of an odd mishmash at the moment
I think cause you can tell they’re trying so hard to push all this content so it just comes across so so disingenuous

Reactions: 2

Lm9610

They paid £470,000
Wow that is a lot, their mortgage repayments must be huge?! They both had decent jobs when employed which I think they were when they bought that house but how much does a teacher earn? Like £40-50k? Even if Fab earned more it seems like a huge mortgage to take on especially at higher interest rates. How do they even afford that! Not like they are earning millions 🤷🏼‍♀️

phutton44

Chatty Member
she didn’tlike being an hour away from them at work.
But the twins along with lack of consent and being monetised might actually want their cow of a mother to be over an hour way so that don't have to put up with her and appreciate the respite.

Sunny side up

I can't deal with these 2 trying to be something there not and see what she done teasing her son with food you nasty horrible woman that's most nasty thing I've ever seen
---
I been watching n off since she had the boys cat stand the way she eats .and fab well talking posh when he's not posh at alewww they really got to me now so unsubbed

Last edited:

Lm9610

In all honesty it doesn’t really feel like she quit teaching to be an influencer. It seems like she just wanted to be a SAHM and realised she could do that but also create some content to supplement their income. And I don’t think there’s really anything wrong with that, loads of parents don’t work or work very reduced hours after having kids, parents of multiples especially as it is so demanding and often not worthwhile financially.

cheesybagel

Is it just me who finds it strange he still has videos of his ex girlfriend on the channel though? Surely you’d delete or hide them when you have a new fiancé??

Old Q&A from 2017 says Fab was 20, so 25/26 now- not sure about Ell.

I never noticed the old videos of him and his ex before but now seeing them I am getting slightly strange vibes! He seems to like going for girls he can “improve” both girls it seems as though he’s got them into gym, said previous gf had a shit arse before she went gym, both very shy- videos about him giving both Ell and Jess (ex) more “confidence”, doing couple youtube’s with both girls… I dunno… The girls are seeming like carbon copies of each other- maybe that’s just his type though
Thank you!

Yeah I do agree, if it were me, I defo would have deleted them as I would think it’s a bit inappropriate in a way and also wouldn’t want to make my current partner feel shitty about it.

I haven’t really watched enough of the old videos to comment about how similar they are but I might have a look.

I agree with a previous comment someone made about Ellen seeming a bit moody/not wanting to participate. Some videos I’ve watched she seems happier to be in them. I’m binging their house videos atm because I’m moving soon😂

crouchingcat

I used to really like these two. I still watch the channel. I discovered Fab and Ell just before they moved into their first house (the new build), I really enjoyed the DIY vidoes. They were both relatable and I liked the fact they had jobs. They weren't as braggy
Since they moved into the bigger house all they do is ads. They seem to earn a fair bit of money as they are constantly going out places, buying things. They seem to be able to buy big new purchases ASAP (like the carseats) They've just got married, El has only just gone back to work from I assume maternity pay and now they're getting a brand new kitchen. They must make a lot.

El deffo wears the trousers. Can be quite bossy sometimes.
I agree they are selling their kids out for a family channel. The constant please subscribe to our channel is driving me nuts (every single video)

I think El has got on board with Youtube as she has seen how much money they can make from it plus all the freebies. (She wasn't too keen on it 2 years ago)

Also wasn't surprised when Fab quite his job at Gymshark. I give it 2 years before El quits hers

bubbles?99

VIP Member
They could probably live off just working their normal jobs and also live off just YouTube and Instagram so the fact they do both together probably means they have a lot more money, it’s good they’re still working their normal jobs, I reckon Fab will be first to quit his if they get a bit bigger but I’d like to see them grow and keep their normal jobs, it’s nice to see and watch more normal people and also teaches their boys you have to work real jobs

liv1234&

I think they’re so silly to have bought two doona car seats, they won’t get much use at all since the boys are almost 1 and probably near the weight limit!

namseah

I found them as I was moving house and I love them. Defo my favourite YouTubers at the moment! I’m no way near ready for kids yet I’m so excited to see their journey

Maid22

VIP Member
I used to quite like them, but have given up on them, I find her really unlikeable and he acts like a big buffoon, no cost of living crisis in their house.

Rebby123

VIP Member
That and she will have more kids for sponsorship and branding, the fact they monetise their kids is simply crass and disgusting. Before she thinks she can dish out wrong statements my fellow tattler she ought to wobble her head and take a look at herself. They are both foul people.
I'm really not keen on her either I was at first but she really seems such a know it all I can't help feeling she would be so judgemental towards others Mum's

bluedaisys

I thought its was cringe when he called her the best baby maker in the world 🙄 think they were on holiday in center parks video.

Reactions: 1