Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dutchie123

They paid £470,000
I don't think that's that much for what they got? I mean it is a big house. Here in the Netherlands you easily pay that for much smaller houses (a house like that in my area would cost at least 700 k). Of course I don't know anything about their area and whether the housing market is just as crazy over there.

phutton44

Chatty Member
Nope I dont like racists and i certainly dont like parents monetising their kids who cannot consent, it is crass, foul and quite frankly diabolical.

cheesybagel

I can't deal with these 2 trying to be something there not and see what she done teasing her son with food you nasty horrible woman that's most nasty thing I've ever seen
---
I been watching n off since she had the boys cat stand the way she eats .and fab well talking posh when he's not posh at alewww they really got to me now so unsubbed
Why is she always eating at the start of the vlog😂 I can’t stand it either

Maid22

VIP Member
I liked this couple at first glance... now after watching more they are becoming materialistic and living the "perfect social media life":rolleyes:
I feel the same! And they do seem to have a bottomless pit of money!!!
Lovely news though about the twins!

phutton44

Chatty Member
Read back a page or so it is all there, plus they seem to love the fatphobic, homophobic, ageist, racist Elle Darby/Swift.

cheesybagel

Only just come across this channel a few weeks ago. I really enjoy their videos and was shocked they don’t have as many subs as I thought they would. Does anyone know how old they are? I can’t seem to find much about them online

Lm9610

Sorry but setting the camera up in the salon having her extensions in commenting on lip filler just shows how FAR up herself she is now.
I thought it was hilarious how she showed the lip filler being dissolved but stayed completely silent about getting Botox at the same time. In the reel she posted you can clearly see when she’s on the chair getting her lips done that all of the makeup from her eyebrows up has been removed and her head is all red. Then in her stories the next few days her eyebrows looked absolutely crazy, like are almost lifted to her hairline 😂😂 she didn’t even need Botox in the first place, she didn’t have any obvious lines and looked quite fresh faced 🙄

abigxail6t

it’s called paced feeding, it slows down the feed. it’s routinely recommended by the NHS, it’s not really anything unusual or anything to laugh at.
To be fair I understand pace feeding but like they’ve said there’s no need to say it’s to “imitate breastfeeding” as it’s not necessary at this point. Yes they bottle feed and that’s fine and to pace feed, but surely that’s not the reason they do it that way

Wood79

Chatty Member
I liked this couple at first glance... now after watching more they are becoming materialistic and living the "perfect social media life":rolleyes:
Glad the twins have arrived..Just found this thread and have to agree they seem to have an endless pot of money. They have moved house and had twins on the way and he is able to purchase a fancy coffee machine! Not many young couples can do that with the cost of living crisis etc. Good luck to them though..

I feel the same! And they do seem to have a bottomless pit of money!!!
Lovely news though about the twins!
Agreed on both accounts, lovely news about the twins why I found this thread was looking see if I can see any twins news! 🍼🍼👶

myst3ry

The Doona is not an unsafe seat, it scores good in the ADAC ratings making it a perfectly satisfactory car seat. Are there safer options - yes there are tons of higher rated seats. Are there less safe options - yes! Is it anywhere near worth the money - not in my opinion. The problem with the seat is the fit and the fact it’s marketed from an age it doesn’t give a great fit for, so actually makes it even less worth the money as the age group it does give a good fit for is probably a very small window for average/heigher centile babies. Given the nature of it people will also say it causes people to have their babies in car seat too long, that is completely user error and I’m sure the manual gives the correct guidance on how long it should be used for. It doesn’t make the seat unsafe just because people think the rules don’t apply to them 😂 However all of that aside, Fab and Ell never even used it from birth, and there actually is no problem with using second hand seats if you trust that they have never being in a crash. Fab and Ell barely used either of their Doona’s and I think one was gifted so do I agree with them selling it - no, however I don’t see how any of that is hypocritical to the information they shared on car seat safety. It is buyers discretion whether you buy a second hand seat, for many it’s the only option. The fact a seat is second hand or not does not automatically make the seat unsafe. What makes it unsafe - has it been in a crash, is it in date, is it suitable for the intended child, have the fabrics been looked after i.e no mould etc etc.

Totally agree with the straps comment and I’m sure someone has already pointed out to them that they are loose and should be tighter but that still doesn’t take away the fact that the regularly promote extended rear facing which I repeat is so much better than the majority of their peers 🫠 if even just a few people took the info they shared (whether presented rudely or not) and took it onboard and made the decision to rear face for longer then I’m sorry but why are you criticising? Criticise them for something that actually warrants it, there’s plenty of other things to choose from 🤣

You’re having a moan at me for things they’ve said so 🫡

Last edited: