F1 Wags #210 PR for GR or There were three people in this marriage; George, Carmen and Tommy Hilfiger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Ferrari raincoats are not the one. Carlos looks like he's lost his job and will be serving fries at Maccy D's next year ...
IMG_4214.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These Ferrari raincoats are not the one. Carlos looks like he's lost his job and will be serving fries at Maccy D's next year ...
View attachment 2885269
I am distracted by how cute he looks here

Roberto needs to go to more races, he posted a story from the gym featuring both Pierluigi and bunch of Ferrari people.
(a bit more interesting that yet another repost of HB's cover)

Reactions: 3
I've just checked Egle's shop and even though I know her stuff is hand made, those prices are insane. More than a thousand euro for a dress feels a little too much. :oops:

Reactions: 2
Late to the party but Lando P1, Lewis P2, Fernando P3!!
.... and then brought back down again with the return of TS/ Fernando

gollum-lord.gif

• Haha
McLaren cap for Monaco. Omg are they bringing back the white and red livery? 😍
IMG_2822.jpeg

IMG_2823.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well hot damn
(Too large to upload so I cut it in 2 parts)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I swear if lando wins 😅 i'm turning everything off and watching it first thing in the morning 😅 good night

Reactions: 1
Where is this from? 🤢 Is that TV gossip show? Both Lando and Magui denied they were in a relationship.
This is what publicists do. The push stories to news outlets, and others pick it up for a week.
If he or she is directly quoted in writing saying girlfriend or boyfriend you can worry
Otherwise this happens every 3 months and I've watched the news cycles every time. The bbb4famous post about her is just even more proof of how calculated it is. Hell I even believe Joao is in on it and off banging some hot thing(s) that isn't magui

Right, I'm up and ready for the sprint! 🏎
---
Oh Nando ... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.