F1 Wags #210 PR for GR or There were three people in this marriage; George, Carmen and Tommy Hilfiger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely think they have spent more time together than apart this year 🤣🫶
if it gets rid of hamster i am all for it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All the "couples" need to show off. Tomorrow it'll be Charles and Alexandra, mark my words. :ROFLMAO: Maybe with Pierre and Kika. :censored:
(I honestly feel an ick from Carlos as he's never been into these show offs 🤨)
(pretty sure she is dressed in Replay btw)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is an ick I did not expect today. 😅

The clip I saw is so cringe, Carlos looks like a kid taken to family party that he did not really want to go to and Becky looks like she is loving this.

Carlos, we have seen your acting in shell ads. You can't do it. Why, bro...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The clip I saw is so cringe, Carlos looks like a kid taken to family party that he did not really want to go to and Becky looks like she is loving this.
She is in fact overdoing it badly again with that fake laughter face. :ROFLMAO:
They are so not coordinated at all. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did Cisca's Boyfriend get the invite this time?
---

I think he's looking to move to monaco
Oh, I think he might already be living there, or at least Becky is (I have no idea if we ever had info about where she lives). Or he planned to before he got news about no extension with Ferrari and plans are on hold for now

Reactions: 2
Hmm, I've just noticed two pages (at two separate apps, with different owners) that were heavily discussing/exposing Rebecca are both gone as of today (and I'm sure they still existed yesterday). 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh, I think he might already be living there, or at least Becky is (I have no idea if we ever had info about where she lives). Or he planned to before he got news about no extension with Ferrari and plans are on hold for now
yeah I think he was looking around or got a place at the end of last year. It makes sense considering Red Bull is mostly there as well as Toto and Lawrence's giant Yacht.
As much as Becky is being the becky everyone here predicted she would be this 2nd year, I gotta say he would have looked awkward as hell at these events with Isa. Rebecca makes people look at her (for whatever reason) and Carlos looks less of his naturally awkward in front of the cameras. Would have loved to see the Replay dates have their own date, but alas Carlos moving in to Monaco gives me a small hope of lando max and carlos (maybe martin too) off on Max's new yacht they are building.
Kelly and Becky gonna be besties?
---
oh she tryin to get back in
1712752105453.png

I gotta say he would have looked awkward as hell at these events with Isa.
Well, I think he really needs to realize it's okay to exist as a single person though.
(and not just him, I feel like a lot of drivers have this weird obsession that they absolutely need to be in a relationship and show it off as much as possible :rolleyes: And in way too many cases it then looks faked because they just can't do it naturally.)

Reactions: 11
Hmm, I've just noticed two pages (at two separate apps, with different owners) that were heavily discussing/exposing Rebecca are both gone as of today (and I'm sure they still existed yesterday). 🤨
Oh wow, I just noticed one I thought of when I read your post indeed seemed to dissapear. Interesting.

Reactions: 2
This is the top of the top, I've seen everything by now. This is even worse than Lando's girlfriend introduction in DtS. :ROFLMAO: Yeah, sure, totally candid appearance that was captured by a random videopgraher by a chance. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is the top of the top, I've seen everything by now. This is even worse than Lando's girlfriend introduction in DtS. :ROFLMAO: Yeah, sure, totally candid appearance that was captured by a random videopgraher by a chance. 🤦‍♀️
This is a joke for tumblr fanfics for teens, right?

For God's sake they are 30 years old

Ps are we waiting for a tiktok a' la Micky and Laila now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.