F1 Wags #210 PR for GR or There were three people in this marriage; George, Carmen and Tommy Hilfiger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando's was reinstated because of the final corner rules.
He didn't go off in the lap that got reinstated, but at the final corner in the lap before.
Normally the next lap would be deleted because you gain an advantage over the start, but he didn't cos of the rain and the gravel.
---
I love Will - he's so cute:
IMG_4204.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh nu God I just finished watching and what a chaos!! My heart can not handle this combined with the new ts album!! But yaaasss Lando 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

was just thinking, Adam will be insufferable now won’t he? 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nice explanation. The only mistake the FIA made was deleting Lando’s 2nd lap in the first place when that rule doesn’t apply this weekend

However I would say I feel bad for the others, as they would have made decisions on if to stay on track/abort based on Lando’s lap being deleted

Nice explanation. The only mistake the FIA made was deleting Lando’s 2nd lap in the first place when that rule doesn’t apply this weekend

However I would say I feel bad for the others, as they would have made decisions on if to stay on track/abort based on Lando’s lap being deleted
Yeah it’s just inconsistent yet again. The drivers have the discussion every year that going off track at Austria provides no advantage, but they’re still heavily penalised for it. There’s no difference

Who is your favourite F1 driver 🤣
---
The clip if anyone was wondering 😅
this was the only valid answer from her, can you imagine the overanalysis if she mentioned anybody else

I am JUDGING an interviewer though, this question was not necessary

#squidssupremacy

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s just inconsistent yet again. The drivers have the discussion every year that going off track at Austria provides no advantage, but they’re still heavily penalised for it. There’s no difference
There is no inconsistency. The rule about the following lap being deleted if a driver goes wide at the final corner of the previous lap only applies at tracks where it gives the driver an advantage going into their following lap (eg Monza, Australia, where drivers can get a quite powerful slingshot effect into the next lap by running wide at the final turn). The stewards will state in the rules at the beginning of the weekend if it applies at the track. It doesn't at China, even in the dry, because the final corner is a gravel trap which means time lost not time gained and a driver actually carries a loss into their following sector 1. So no advantage is gained for the following lap. It's actually a completely sensible rule for once. Race control just messed up deleting that lap in the first place, hence why it was reinstated and why they didn't delete Max's final lap either, when he also ran wide in that final corner on his previous lap.

The lap that Lando actually ran wide on was still deleted, as per the rules at every track, even though he lost time in the final sector going off. He set his pole time on the lap after that. Max also had the laptime deleted for the lap he went off in the final corner.

Re: the track limits at Austria, it's a different scenario but I think pretty much everyone agrees having track limits at certain corners there is stupid. Will be interesting to see if they change that to just the corners where advantage can be gained this year.
---
Cute pic but god those Ferrari waterproofs are so hideous. Carlos looks like he's working a McDonald's drive through!

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 11.52.21.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Really nice helmet by Tiffany. But mostly this is a really a Valtteri appreciation post for a great sprint quali

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely amused by this Fernando / Taylor thing as they've probably never even met yet everyone is acting like they were married with couple of children and he left her for someone else and now she is dissing him. This is a peak of PR 😂
---
And how convenient for Hola to report about Carlos being at tennis with Becky, but nothing about him being there on his own as well few days later nor anything about him cycling around Monaco either. Yup, yet another show off for public and media. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely amused by this Fernando / Taylor thing as they've probably never even met yet everyone is acting like they were married with couple of children and he left her for someone else and now she is dissing him. This is a peak of PR 😂
---
And how convenient for Hola to report about Carlos being at tennis with Becky, but nothing about him being there on his own as well few days later nor anything about him cycling around Monaco either. Yup, yet another show off for public and media. :ROFLMAO:
Hola :rolleyes::rolleyes: (I have no idea why it would be a problem to mention the guy went somewhere alone/with male friend he's known for ages. What's up with this obsession about showing someone is in a "couple":rolleyes:)

Tumblr caption though😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone actually mentioned that Hola is copy pasting stuff and ... Yup, they've called Isa (basically) the same (exactly a year ago). 😂
1713536177347.png
1713536163105.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.