F1 Wags #210 PR for GR or There were three people in this marriage; George, Carmen and Tommy Hilfiger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinnamon keeping me informed on Luisa
who is still pulling off miracles in very short dresses
(and referencing lando by name as her ex boyfriend... 2.5 years later
View attachment 2884318
---
was hoping to look over Becky's filings
but she hasn't made any yet since the Monaco GP
so I'm very interested to see if her 'income' (company assets) actually increase post carlos
(I still dont think anyone actually wears this tit)
Loll that’s a bit embarrassing
On the other hand, what was she supposed to say, I doubt that she knew the question was coming 😭 still embarrassing though 😂

Reactions: 3
I have to say I am very much enjoying the other commentators either ignoring Chandoks BS or making passive-aggressive responses to it 🤣

Reactions: 5
As someone noticed... these two exes just followed each other. :ROFLMAO: So are they BFF-ing again? 😂
1713512858920.png
1713512783892.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ZHOOUUU Q3!!! 👏👏👏
---
Loll that’s a bit embarrassing
On the other hand, what was she supposed to say, I doubt that she knew the question was coming 😭 still embarrassing though 😂
At least Luisa stays loyal, not like this. 🤣🤣🤣
20240419_150853.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest, I'd love Luisa to say anyone but Lando. That would at least be hilarious.
As it was a classic bait to make her talk about him. 🤷‍♀️
Honestly think the best answer would have just been her saying no one/she doesn’t watch it anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell... deleted and then reinstated? Are they blind or something? You either are out or you are not. 😲

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.