Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
now whats this ordeal about Carmen deleting pics from her Instagram with certain brands etc etc, along with a post of her getting her boating license, which according to certain people isn't supposed to be happening so soon after her diagnosis of epilepsy???

1711562454760.png

This post is legit gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

pastafasta

VIP Member
Love that his "teaser" is Carlos (not Hamster). It's still random though as the whole thing is mostly about Quadrant. 🤭
1711623504735.png

• Heart
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
1712689942630.png

EDIT: didnt even see what y'all said above me, guess we're all thinking the same shit lmaooo

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Extremely uncomfortable about all the attention P is getting online after this race. I feel the same about the attention Kevin's little girl gets each time his family is at races.

Twitter and Reddit are filled with posts about her (and Max).

pastafasta

VIP Member
I've already mentioned this before, but I can kinda see Red Bull seriously considering Carlos now.
I'm only worried, if Max continues winning like this, anyone driving next to him is basically signing a death note. And I really wouldn't want that happening to him. 🤷‍♀️
(of course unless he manages to be better than Max, but to be completely honest, I do believe Max is preferred driver and they would do anything for him to stay that way)
(or if Max leaves)

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh the meme potential of this photo 😂

"Please forgive Hola pap stunts!"

But seriously: not so bad quali from Carlos but I am sad about Sharl (and mad at Ferrari). Also Lewis, but he seems quite optimistic so ok.

The cutest thing though are all the kids there around the track:

tumblr_b85c8f9d570676a86ca55d04e3ee09c1_796dcb23_1280.jpg

• Heart

rxse

We also thought Carmen would never go public at one point… and look how that turned out 🤣
no priv wag will ever be seen as fully priv because everyone will be waiting to see if they pull a carmen, oh carmen what have you done!

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
1712163835770.png

lol, magui needs to get a life- and this coming from someone who RUNS a gossip account 💀

• Haha

thepinky

Charles has been getting FLAMED on a bunch of gossip Instagrams and Tumblrs by anons who think he cares too much about publicity and not enough about driving. I don't think his ice cream shop is going to go over well with them 😂 His random side quests are so entertaining though. Making music, mall and gym appearances in Uzbekistan, an ice cream shop... Charles always keeps us guessing

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I’m not going into any sexuality discussion but no one can tell me that Carlos wasn’t Lando’s first crush, however manly it was. Him tweeting Carlos relentlessly back in 2012 and never getting his attention is the beginning of a romance novel, can’t tell me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Feel sorry for my partner - needed to drop him off for work this morning. I made him go to work 2 hours early so I could be back for lights out and we got a red flag on lap 1 🤣

• Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Tbh, I think the reason RBjr (or whatever they are called now 😅) are doing it is purely for PR and monetary reasons. He’s still one of the top personalities marketing wise so he is likely bringing in enough money to at least justify keeping him for now.

Although the F1 website posted today that Liam has reportedly been promised a seat for 2025. Whether they drop Yuki, which will trigger an insane amount of backlash, or Daniel we shall see. It also comes down to if Yuki moves to Aston with Honda or not.

McLaren I think was more PR wise to protect themselves. Daniel pretty publicly implied after one of the races in 2021 that he didn’t think he and Lando had the same car hence McLaren confirming they swapped the chassis (although they claimed that swap was planned and it always happens) to prove a point.
Didn't McLaren do the swap without telling either driver? And in whatever race it was, it made no difference and Lando still trounced Daniel? I want to say it was Monaco where he lapped him, but I'm not 100%.