Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
LOL! What? Like isn't this picture exactly like that time from Monaco with Lando? :rolleyes: 🤣
So she failed failed failed and now wants to go back?
1711570997672.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I’m gonna go on a bit of a rant.

lando is one of the best drivers on that grid, not just in defending but also attacking, and i do not understand why mclaren countinsouly come up with strategies where it’s all about defence and looking backwards instead of allowing him to fight.

i don’t know who in the hell thought it was a great idea to cover russell when leclerc was right there?? and tbh he was racing carlos, not russell or leclerc. but i don’t think mclaren realised that. this is now two races in a row where the strat team has made bad calls that have potentially cost us points.

we’re trying our best to fight for podiums, and hopefully, wins. we’re not in 2019 anymore. the mindset has got to start shifting.

aaaand i’m done 😇🧡

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
The amount of times I've rewatched this is unhealthy. Their connection is just so natural - Becky could never! 🤣

• Heart

matto

VIP Member
Haha! 😂🤭 she’s a British insta model, they don’t follow each other now. Not sure if they ever did and it was just a random like as it was sooo long ago 🤣
---
Okay so on further investigation…

Weird coincidence? 😂
LOLLLLL, i canttt

1711501022988.png

why is the whole grid in here???

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
IMG_5878.jpeg

leaked: Williams pre-race inventory management screen 😂😂

(Source: F1leads on FB)
---
Kelly actively encourages the "Max is the father who stepped up, Kvyat is a bum" narrative while Max is actually very respectful of P's relationship with Daniil.
Just because Max is 3-time WC doesn’t mean that Daniil is less of a father lol. Just because you enjoy Max’ money doesn’t make Daniil less of a father. Gives me the vibes that Daniil himself cannot give her this lifestyle she’s so used to so she needed to latch herself to Max.

or maybe she hasn’t gotten any inheritance from Nelson, hence she needed to scramble to find a guy to leech on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Alex is in Bali so that anon on that gossip page was right 🤔 there just something so odd about that relationship and I can’t put my finger on why 😂

These are those kind of tiktoks that make me go... "hmm, okay, so what is the reason?" Was it purely posted because Charles or his friends wouldn't post a hint of her, so she had to confirm to be there herself? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8

matto

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t really find this cute or funny? As someone who’s been victim of DV it just touches a nerve I guess. Or maybe I’m completely overthinking it 😂

I wont lie, this sort of stuff triggers me a lot and considering how sudden and rapid that movement was, my heart practically stopped.
Its a random goofy ass trend on TikTok, but creators with larger platforms need to take some responsibility and at the least put a trigger warning somewhere, just in case. It doesn't go to the stage of being as insensitive as Claudia's popping pills tiktok (*eyeroll*), but its more triggering

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Having further doubts these two are banging.

Cannot even grab hands without awkwardness
Becky living her pap moment in 2nd photo
I don't think I've seen one picture or clip of them where there seems any sexual/emotional chemistry AT ALL!

• Haha

CateMaes

girl same . like why to write an awful comment . if you don't have nothing nice to say just don't say anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ drivers know how bad they are . they don't need 1000 comments.
Daniel is my favorite driver, yeah i'm pissed about his lack of sense and understanding things and giggling around with serious topics and im aware of the fact it is Liam's sear but idk I will support him as a driver 🤷🏻‍♀️ and hoping for better results each race . sadly it got to the point you cant even write something about him becuase you will get a hate or somehow Heidi but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️☺
They really seem to believe that the drivers don’t know how much they sucked that day 🤔🙄
Daniel is also one of my favourite drivers. I also understand that he is human therefore imperfect & at times annoying or immature. I think he should have politely shot down those misogynistic podcasters instead of awkwardly laughing, & when asked about the CH saga he should have said that he didn’t know enough about the situation (because unless the details are officially released none of us really know the true truth) to be able to publicly express an informed opinion, while also making it clear that women should always feel safe and respected in their workplace & every other aspect of their lives.
I know he needs to pull something big out of the hat if he wants to stay in F1 for the entire season, let alone another 6-8, & I hope he can & will.

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Confirmation by Marko, the swap by Miami rumours are false however another De Vries/Gasly style summer break swap isn’t completely ruled out
Everytime they start denying something publicly, the odds are it's totally true though. :cautious:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He can always sign up to her pyramid scheme if he needs help.
But having men there just screams patriarchy! This is secret girl empiwerering investong. We don't need men! Girl Power!
(Because carmen is SO independent, relatable and must know how to invest because she is dressed I. A 5000 pound blazer at a fake job.

• Haha