Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
I can’t be the only person who thinks that Checo is just boring. Every interview he ever does is just devoid of personality - I know there’s been chatter this week about drivers that have an “aura” but I’ve seen more charisma from a dead plant 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am currently watching f1tv and it keeps surprising me how they keep talking about yuki and Daniel. Just now they said: “seeing Daniel in a place you wouldn’t expect him to be, behind his teammate tsunoda”.
And me and my partner were both like, what rock were you under? Who is that surprised to see them in this order??

also, stop disrespecting yuki like this!! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 14

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Mekies & Marko have both stated publicly that he needs a better car, so perhaps he needs a better car.
I think the people who support him want to see him back in the Red Bull, because if there’s one car he knows how to drive & well it’s that one.
Might be a good way to measure once and for all if he still has it or not.
There are a lot of drivers who could do a better job than they're doing if they had better cars. Including drivers who are performing much better than Daniel is.

If he wants that second Red Bull seat then he needs to earn it, or he and they are going to face a huge backlash. Being good in a Red Bull 6 years ago is not enough. Not when he was trounced by Lando for two years at McLaren, didn't perform any better than Yuki or Liam last season and is getting solidly beaten by Yuki so far this year, who Red Bull have made it fairly clear they don't think is good enough. He may be able to perform better in a Red Bull but right now he does not deserve that seat. Especially when there are drivers like Carlos, Alex, Esteban and Alonso on the market for 2025.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

pastafasta

VIP Member
I tuned in for the beginning of Paris Roubaix females, will look for Tiffany, it's the first time I will watch females version, at least the beginjing because I have to leave run some errands but will watch the rest from replay at night.

I freaking LOVE Paris- Roubaix as a cycling classic, I am so happy female edition is also taking place now.
This is what I don't get. Why are people fans of those "jobless" wags but not of Tiffany? Isn't it more interesting to be a fan of someone who actually does something that could be exciting (I'm not a fan of cycling but it's surely more exciting than "influencing" but rather more "bragging", like come on). 🤷‍♀️
So where is she? Does this have some livetiming?

Reactions: 12

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
so this is what Yuki almost let slip in his interview yesterday 🤣🫶
It's the first of their scheduled FP1 rookie sessions. They're doing it in Japan because both Yuki and Iwasa are Honda drivers and Honda want them both on track in front of their home crowd. If Suzuka was later in the season, as it used to be, then Iwasa would be having his rookie session in the autumn instead of now. Iwasa is also currently living there while he's competing in Super Formula. It's got nothing to do with whatever may be going on with Daniel at RB.

• Heart

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I have finally admitted that I am sick. Fever, shivers, all the good stuff. I’m trying my best to stay healthy cause I’m starting my IVF journey this month (bought all the syringes on Thursday 😫) and I don’t want to risk anything.

I’m not gonna wake up for the race, and I have decided that it is good luck since I also slept through the last race and we got a Carlando podium.

I’m running on both hopium and copium for a double podium 🥳

• Heart