Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
two normal F1 teammates taking a normal selfie together in the most normal way possible.......

1711596250070.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Louanne

VIP Member
Seems like a confidence issue with Daniel
McLaren did a similar thing in regards to changing out his chassis (although they swapped it with Lando rather than giving him a new one)
"It's not the car you flamin' galah - you're shit now. Deal with it"

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
I also have to say that calling her (or any other wag) F1 star is just plain disgusting and disrespectful. What did she do for F1? How many wins does she have? How many titles? F*** (or pretending to) someone in F1 doesn't make anyone F1 star, ffs.
This is even worse than Isa "woman in motorsport" Hernaez. :rolleyes:
Seriously Carlos, you can do better. :cautious:

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I am currently watching f1tv and it keeps surprising me how they keep talking about yuki and Daniel. Just now they said: “seeing Daniel in a place you wouldn’t expect him to be, behind his teammate tsunoda”.
And me and my partner were both like, what rock were you under? Who is that surprised to see them in this order??

also, stop disrespecting yuki like this!! 😠
THIS! I can't understand why people keep being shocked Daniel is begind Yuki? Yuki is a decent driver, if he wasn't Marko would have chucked him by now

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Yeah, this one's more natural and it makes sense, but I'm just wondering how and why all of these are coming out at the same time 😭
Be a little bit more subtle like damn
They definitely coordinated the releases lol. Magazines have a hierarchy so say for Vogue, Vogue US, UK, Italy, France and China are the big editions. The lesser country specific vogues like Vogue Netherland who put Kelly on the cover are basically ones you can pay to be on the covers or have shoots in. April isn't a big cover month so I can see her and her backers getting her covers on smaller regional editions easily.
----
But imagine spending all that money and the shoot sucks. She truly can't pose. I'm gonna be obnoxious because this is my field but stuff like this is why I can't stand people saying modelling isn't a skill. Being tall, skinny and having cheekbones does not make someone a good model.
Look at Becky here:

I'm sure some people will argue that the shoot and the clothing is weird and that's why she looks bad. Now lets compare to Coco Rocha

Her poses are actually more out there than Rebecca's but she pulls them off because she has such good understanding of her body and face. Rebecca looks like she's very concerned to not come off looking ugly in any shot so she has her one facial expression in every picture. Her face looks very disconnected from her body poses and it doesn't work. The only shot that has promise is the second one

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t really find this cute or funny? As someone who’s been victim of DV it just touches a nerve I guess. Or maybe I’m completely overthinking it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I want another Carlos/Lando podium. Inject it straight into my veins. Was in London when Australia happened so maybe that’s thekey. I need to go back there.

• Heart

thepinky

View attachment 2835691
Anyone have the clip? I don't use F1TV
Here's a different take (and context) on the post-race interview (from someone who's clearly a big Daniel fan):

F1TV's post race show is also live streamed and posted on F1's Youtube as well if you want to see for yourself, it starts at 24:58

My take, as someone who likes both Yuki and Daniel and isn't particularly invested in the RB stuff, the people on Tumblr who already didn't like Daniel are overthinking it and being oversensitive. Everyone speaks so highly of Daniel and negative stories about him are so rare, so I really disagree with their interpretation of that moment.

Like it's one thing if they just don't like Daniel and/or think he shouldn't be in RB/F1. Some people will just rub you the wrong way. But making Daniel out to be a bully over this makes them look very silly.

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
"Please forgive Hola pap stunts!"

But seriously: not so bad quali from Carlos but I am sad about Sharl (and mad at Ferrari). Also Lewis, but he seems quite optimistic so ok.

The cutest thing though are all the kids there around the track:

View attachment 2859585
Carmen didn't waste any time to use that opportunity to remind everyone how ❤ this all is. :rolleyes:
1712403948712.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Having further doubts these two are banging.

Cannot even grab hands without awkwardness
Becky living her pap moment in 2nd photo

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
It also seems like how “influencer mode” the wags go correlates to how much slagging potential their driver has shown

Oscar - never slagging, Lily - staying private
George - some slagging potential,Carmen - wannabe influencer
Carlos - slag master, Becky - …well shes Becky 🤣

• Haha