Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thepinky

Someone just shared their experience with Alexandra and submitted a video of her to the gossip page as proof. It's in line with another experience with Alexandra shared on a different page on March 18th. (Feeling a bit vindicated because I always thought there was something off and fake about Alexandra's vibes and online persona )

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.05.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.05.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.06.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.21.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.22.06 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pole er - what the hell is going on in the US? Just read that Diddy is gonna bring down Jay-Z for multiple murders, including that of his pregnant mistress! 🙈

I love that we have such an international thread - we've got gossip covered all over!
We thought you guys got too much attention with the whole KateGate
decided 30 year old unsolved coastal rap issues should spice things up a bit
---
I'm a bit more concerned about the collapse of the Baltimore bridge :eek:
so not gonna lie. when I saw that at wee hours this morning I kept hearing "London Bridge is Falling Down" in the back of my head.
so bizarre, but so lucky It was a quiet time with traffic. Im in DC now and that just made my commute back not fun.

• Sad

pastafasta

VIP Member
How can people not ship Carlando when Lando is subtly doing the shipping himself? 🤣🤦‍♀️
(from his twitter likes)
1712412360560.png

---
I have no idea where she is atm as she is not among favourites and my commenrators did not mention her, I will have to check her position later. But this is a hardcore race, basically everyone who participates, not to mention finishes, is pretty hardcore.
She is hardcore! I love she is doing her own thing. And I totally dig her for not doing million of promotions and not facetuning/photoshopping herself (even if it means showing her bruised knees in mini skirts). Much healthier to look at. 😁

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
With the CH case, lots of drivers were asked and subsequently criticised for their answers. I think DR got more hate because he's known to have participated in podcasts and other media interviews where he has portrayed a misogynistic attitude, so not a one-off.
And yes, there are many young drivers waiting to step up, some of whom or are arguably better than some currently on the grid, but the issue with DR is that Liam stepped into his car last season and performed, he hasn't.
As an experienced driver, he should also be beating his teammate week in week out, and he isn't. Just like he didn't against Lando in the 2022 McLaren.
Every driver except Lewis that was asked about CH deserved to be dragged. But Daniel and Checo were the worst, they went out of their way to defend his character which is completely unnecessary. The issue for me w Daniel is the constant victimising. I didn’t like the way Mclaren handled the situation but at the end of the day, they were right to do what they did. But because it’s fun loving smiley Daniel, a lot of his fans attacked McLaren team members on social media week in week out, then none of them had an ounce of sympathy or dignity when the De Vries situation happened. Now it’s the same situation again, people saying his car isn’t the same as Yukis etc - maybe he’s just not all that? Realistically everyone knows he shouldn’t be in that seat. Do I think he’s the only driver who shouldn’t be on the grid rn? No of course not. But relative to his teammate he’s probably doing the worst of all of them. Bottas is screwed over by pit stops every race, and both Hulk and Magnussen are holding their own. That’s the reality rn

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Off topic but I was stalking this insta girl and look who used to like her photos 🤭
NOT THE LITTLE AUSTRALIAN KOALA BEAR OSCAR😭😭😭
---
Tea on the recently released "pap" photos of Alex and Charles on the beach from last summer.

It's not on f1gossipofficial's main Instagram feed (another account shared the screenshot), so I'm guessing this is one of their member/subscription exclusives that you have pay to access? I'm still not convinced that Alex and Charles are a PR couple in the sense that they're together exclusively for PR. Especially because Alexandra has done fuck all with her new platform. But they're definitely playing the PR game at a level that other couples aren't. I have a high tolerance for PDA and cutesy content that a lot of people would find cringe worthy... but this is too much even for me 😭

Does anyone know how these photos were released? Were they leaked? Because some photos of Alexandra are extremely unflattering. I can't imagine her choosing to release them herself

View attachment 2839185
it all looks as if the time was divided between Carlos and Becky and Charles and Alex. The first ones got first races, appearances around etc (we still don;t know if Rebecca appears in Japan) and Charles and Alex have now.😅

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Seems like a confidence issue with Daniel
McLaren did a similar thing in regards to changing out his chassis (although they swapped it with Lando rather than giving him a new one)

• Wow

OOps2022

VIP Member
I am sorry Carlos, but this is too funny on few levels 😅

gosh, I hope we'll have news of his contract within next few weeks because even I'm getting impatient about it from the distance, I cannot imagine how he is

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
So Carlos's team - including Papa Sainz and Caco - Fred, Toto, David Coulthard and Lando all had quite a party to celebrate his win on the flight to Dubai after Melbourne, but he stayed in Aus! 🤣

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Watching a video a gossip account shared of Hannah talking about being a pre-med student while travelling and she says she's doing online schooling and its "such a blessing" . Says she did it before meeting Liam (sure). Has no idea what residency she wants to do.

Honestly, out of all the wagabees she gives me really bad vibes. It's funny hearing her talk about "omg travel helps me explore the beauty of other cultures" when she's a diehard Trump supporter and that man hates immigrants and his supporters are roaring racists. Also one of the few I hope flunks out of med school for the influencer path because nobody needs an anti-vaxx doctor handling their care,
Pre-med doesn't mean shit. In the US you have to do a hell of a lot more to get in and make it through med school. As an ASU student she may actually be better taking online classes, as that scool is a top party hole that sucks in blondes in bikinis. I was pre med, not there, and got into med school. It was absolute hell ant cut throat the first 2 Years, but minus the lab portions, she could definitely be taking it online. In my junior year (her year) all I did was study for the MCAT and do other coursework. Had no life but did manage to make several trips to visit my bf at the time who was doing finance that semester in London. She may not even be doing the MCAT until later.
Not defending her and ASU certainly isn't gonna get her into a top med school, but it's very far from the training in other countries. You would have zero clue what doctors do and definitely no where close to a specialty. All just cramming as many facts in your head as possible in 2 years and passing the MCAT.
---
Alright just saw it
Yeah I think she's a spoiled rich kid who was not gonna be okay doing sorority life. She still comes off as entitled but I totally don't see her around the college scene there. It would be beneath her (and honestly me too).
---
Oh and she wants to be a PA. That's not really a doctor at all, but still necessary. Not gonna be hell for her at all. she doesn't need to do shit or go to class That's super easy. But eventually she will have to work, if she wants to work that is.
---
Screenshot_20240327_024842_Instagram.jpg

Pasta's gonna love this

Last edited:

kiiwiih

VIP Member
The New Carlando challenge just dropped. Don't mind me, I'll just be reminiscing about days gone past and crying at how happy they are around each other.

• Heart