F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you what, the stress at the start is too much for me. Now we have to go through it again.
Thanks Danny, you knob,
---
There could be a whole DTS episode just about the start to the season they’re having 😢
It will literally be a psychotherapist sat in their office, camera pans across to a revolving door to which all the Williams mechanics are coming through.
There'll be numerous boxes of tissues.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for my partner - needed to drop him off for work this morning. I made him go to work 2 hours early so I could be back for lights out and we got a red flag on lap 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.