F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... πŸ”₯"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of......

View attachment 2843025

someone else was there at the same time for a photo op at the waterfall and got Logan in shot without knowing who he is 😭

View attachment 2843016
yeah I had a feeling based on Riley's images (the first ones she posted since logan was sacked on Saturday)
hus brother Daloto appears to be back in FL. So whether these two are just besties, Riley is a Wag, or logan has sold his soul to her as an investor, the brother is definitely not the boyfreind

Reactions: 1
These are those kind of tiktoks that make me go... "hmm, okay, so what is the reason?" Was it purely posted because Charles or his friends wouldn't post a hint of her, so she had to confirm to be there herself? :rolleyes:
This girl seems like the most calculating girl to me that I’ve ever seen

I truly feel that nothing about her is genuine, it’s all calculated but also simultaneously boring, like every single TikTok is the exact same thing, with the profile of her face, the toothless smile and a hint-background

Not that most of the other wags are most genuine, real girls in the world but in my opinion every single other wag seems more genuine than her.

Reactions: 4
I know I'm going to be mean now, but.... Are they taking the most unflattering pictures (and using the weirdest poses ever) of her on a purpose or does she just look like that and cannon do better? How can someone look at this as say "yeah, this is looking great!" :rolleyes: Can't wait for her to post it on her profile and "someone" commenting with 😍

I know I'm going to be mean now, but.... Are they taking the most unflattering pictures (and using the weirdest poses ever) of her on a purpose or does she just look like that and cannon do better? How can someone look at this as say "yeah, this is looking great!" :rolleyes: Can't wait for her to post it on her profile and "someone" commenting with 😍
I don't think you're being anywhere near as mean as the photographer and editor that decided to take and publish it - it's just πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Ex wags BBF-ing again 🀣
1711702102153.png

---
Flavy "must post lovey dovey pictures with Esteban at all costs" Barla
1711704384632.png
1711704408830.png

---
(in another universe, Pierre/Kika and Esteban/Flavy would definitely go on double dates as they really are the same)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You are not wrong, even a word "queen" ;) appears

I am sure though they took better photos but I think quirky poses catch attention better so that is probably the reason why thus photo was chosen for the cover.

Btw did I post that while she was in dubai for the photoshoot that friend from Scotland who lives there posted her? At least good to know not all old friends that are not MR are ditched for carlos (I honestly feel like Lilia the soulmate was almost dumped since it all started)

Last edited:
(I honestly feel like Lilia the soulmate was almost dumped since it all started)
Yup. And you don't ditch your best friend for a man, unless you are in seriously toxic relationship. I mean, she does nothing but following people from around Carlos lately, it looks very very desperate to fit in. (not even Isa was following all those, but then guess she actually had a life she wasn't ashamed of away from him *coughs*)
(or she didn't ditch her got real, it just *looks* better she doesn't spend time with her "past life" friends. She is just pretending to leave her old life, the genuine queen she is)
1711709702396.png

Last edited:
Charles is out there not giving Alex any real screen time in his dumps, so she needs to hint on her own through TikTok. No one told her being a WAG was gonna be this way.

He's going out of his way to protect love. He learned from the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.