F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw about 30 mins. Liam did well! I did miss Logan’s spin.

Does anyone know what else he needs to do to get his super licence points?
He needs to finish in the top 6 in the F2 championship. I think he is currently p3

Reactions: 7
off topic work rant
don;t you just love this. I was supposed to talk to one guy today, since yesterday there was only time of the talk to be agreed on. I wrote to him today morning when I can talk, no response. NOW he messages me he could not talk today, but we can talk tomorrow, so Saturday, when for him I am not working (I do have things to do for work, but this was my decision and my plan and it's related to other things unrelated to him) or on Monday. So I give him Monday times when I am available, and I am not in the morning cause I have other stuff scheduled. so they are early afternoon hours. He writes me back to say he will check his calendar but there is a deadline we need to observe and the time is runing short. Like wtf, don;t school me, it's my job that is ruled by deadlines and I know what I am doing and it's you who only informed me NOW that you can't talk today. so dude, don;t blame me in advance for imaginary sth related to deadlines, that will be for sure met. Not the first manipulative behaviour from him, but it got me wtf and eye rolling, might look as sth minor and subtle but the total sum of this kind of "micro" behaviours of him is starting to be bigger and bigger, the audacity of some people

unrelated to the above rant:
part of one of the photos, from tumblr :LOL:
@LaBlonde I think it is from this pic you mentioned, where Sharl is the only one looking into camera in the middle of the chaos around? it looks even more hilarious when only this part is cut from the photo 😅😂😂😂😂
052c7fa205bd325842940b227b65e5417c51afaa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have the whole thread to catch up on once I’m home…

But for now all I have to say is this…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
12 hours since I left the house. Just got home, pizza is cooking, pants are off, my Papaya shorts are on. Wine is in the glass. Cheer for the weekend, for the tears we'll cry, the memories we'll share and last but not least, the love for our little sport❤

gonna catch up with the rest of the thread now, only two pages, so I'm assuming nothing special happened today 😅

awww!

this comment did make me laugh too (bless lewis for getting the bill):

SAY WHAT?!

First the Seb one makes me cry, and now Daniel is going to be the reserve driver at Red Bull?! All I need noe is for Seb to become an advisor for the team...
and I'll have 100% right, if that turns out to be true, I'll definitely be going to ROC next year, because that means I'll end up in a Sauna with F1-legends 😂

• Heart
For those of us with dogs:
Just saying, grab your pup and your wine ❤(mine probably wants to taste it too, just need to go out and buy more wine tomorrow. I regret not going to the liquorstore in the big city, because they have a good selection there😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
off topic work rant
don;t you just love this. I was supposed to talk to one guy today, since yesterday there was only time of the talk to be agreed on. I wrote to him today morning when I can talk, no response. NOW he messages me he could not talk today, but we can talk tomorrow, so Saturday, when for him I am not working (I do have things to do for work, but this was my decision and my plan and it's related to other things unrelated to him) or on Monday. So I give him Monday times when I am available, and I am not in the morning cause I have other stuff scheduled. so they are early afternoon hours. He writes me back to say he will check his calendar but there is a deadline we need to observe and the time is runing short. Like wtf, don;t school me, it's my job that is ruled by deadlines and I know what I am doing and it's you who only informed me NOW that you can't talk today. so dude, don;t blame me in advance for imaginary sth related to deadlines, that will be for sure met. Not the first manipulative behaviour from him, but it got me wtf and eye rolling, might look as sth minor and subtle but the total sum of this kind of "micro" behaviours of him is starting to be bigger and bigger, the audacity of some people

unrelated to the above rant:
part of one of the photos, from tumblr :LOL:
@LaBlonde I think it is from this pic you mentioned, where Sharl is the only one looking into camera in the middle of the chaos around? it looks even more hilarious when only this part is cut from the photo 😅😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1741030
THAT’S MY BOY, THAT’S MY STAR.

look at him being the only one to realise a photo is still being taken. he is always ready for his close up.

and i’m sorry that happened :( it’s so frustrating when people don’t meet deadlines and even MORE so when they try and act like that’s your fault 💙

i’ve only just caught up but @aidil #thatshouldbeyou

• Heart
Looks like Piastri had a photoshoot with creepy Kym yesterday 🤣
06DD5D85-119B-43A2-B443-334F6E4D96DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just got home but before I catch up, can we appreciate Pierre wearing his HAT NORMALLY to signify his playboy days are over. RIP #PierreEffect 🧢😭😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have just got home but before I catch up, can we appreciate Pierre wearing his HAT NORMALLY to signify his playboy days are over. RIP #PierreEffect 🧢😭😩
I'm not appreciating that! The only person he should be turning his hat for are you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t managed to see any practices and unless sky repeat it later tonight I’ll not see it.

Reactions: 3
Had the practices on in the background whilst working. The lurgy has gone to my throat so I have very little voice left now and my neck/shoulder issue has really flared up today so I am now just flopped on the sofa looking at all the content from today.

Was good that so many junior drivers had a chance in FP1, even if only 2 of them will probably ever race in an F1 car. It's definitely a good thing that F1 have made this a rule so the teams are forced to give rookies a go.

I am still just laughing at Pierre having an identikit girlfriend and introducing her to the paddock in an identical way. The lack of imagination just amuses me greatly 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.