Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Perfect ending of the season!

Let's perform sone witchcraft for that to happen.
(I'll be flying to Abu Dhabi on my broom and fuck up both cars just so were safe)
I'll be up early saging, having a manifest minute and leaving offerings to the Racing gods.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Currently cooking dinner for the fam so ducking out of the thread for today.

Here’s to Nicky, King of Nutella, Danny Ric the Cowboy, Disney Prince Mickey of the blue eyes and Seb, Lord of all that is wholsesome on the grid.

They will all be missed.

Here’s to a safe race for all, a podium for Seb and Mick sticking two fingers up to Steiner. 🥂

Enjoy gang and try not to become dehydrated through tears. Water is your friend

💚💙🧡💙

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Happy new thread. This is a picture of me in denial about what this weekend means and pretending it’s not almost here!

11BA9CBC-D3B6-4EAF-A6EC-BADDFADE61E4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The crowd cheering "Vettel, Vettel, Vettel" 😭😭😭

I've never been the biggest Seb fan, and I'll be honest I wasn't that bothered about him leaving, but this weekend, it's hit me, he's gonna be a loss to the sport. He's a huge character. And yeah. 😭😭

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
no one cares about max!!

play charles’ radio!!

can you be proud max really?!?! checo would be second if not for you!

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
OMG, this is the best, we HAVE to analyse these pictures at some point
they can also be used fo photoshopping

WHO PAID for food???
and where is Lewis on this restaurant photo?

btw WTF they all talked about for the whole dinner? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

yes, I have questions day today apparently :devilish: ooops
I still can't believe we have Pierre and Lando squeeze together with their arms around each other when, not even a year ago, Pierre was liking every McLaren posts except the one with Lando in it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
in case it was not posted😭😭😭😭😭 (sorry I caught up a bit but not entirely with the pages I missed)
btw I feel like this is how farewells should be done, so much going on, so there is a sense of the full proper celebration and it helps later

• Heart
  • Sad

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
i would put actual money on him coming back with audi! and you’re so right that i think they would fight to get him too. the more i think about it the more i feel pretty okay with him having maybe a year out. i think it will do him good.
Think of it this way. Audi arrive as a new team in 2026. Seb will have had 3 seasons out. Michael returned after 3 seasons out, to Mercedes, a new entrant.

Following in his idol's footsteps.

• Heart
  • Wow